Left the TV flickering Its staged Romance across your face

I felt my stomach turn as Tweek and Craig approached Stan and me. His hand quickly dropped from my face and into his pocket. Out of a nervous habit I had developed in elementary school, I brushed his hand with my pinky signaling I wanted his hand. We intertwined our pinkies loosely behind our backs. Even though it was a normal habit for us something small we always seemed to do for each other for comfort, it felt wrong to do it in public now.

"Hey, guys!" Tweek said giggling as he pulled Craig over by his hand.

"Hey Tweek," I waved trying to breathe through my panic, "Craig," I gave a nod enknowalging him. Craig's eyes narrowed at Stan.

"So Stan?" he began, "guess you figured it out," he said with a sly grin.

"Figured it out?" I asked throwing a confused look at an embarrassed-looking Stan.

"C-Craig AGH!," Tweek twitched, "Shush, that was a GAK! Private conversation," he nervously fidgetted with the hem of his shirt.

"Private conversation?" I said still confused as hell looking to Stan for answers. Craig chuckled at the deep red of Stan's face from embarrassment enjoying the discomfort he had put stan in.

"Lover boy had to be told he was in love with you," Craig teased and revived a swift kick to the shin form Tweek, "Ouch! Tweek!" he siad hopping grabbing his shin where Tweek's foot ha connected to it. Tweek pulled craig down to his eye level by his ear.

"Stop instigating!" he demanded.

"He's not- We're not-!" I stammered.

"Listen Kyle, we know," Tweek said calmy.

"You- You know?" I lookd to Stan for an explanation.

"Well- I started to kind of realized when I was around you I'd get all neaosus and my heart would start poundig and my hands would get all sweaty, and I kind of didn't realize what thoses feelings for you were," Stan explained still kind of red with a loving expression.

"Yeah he came over asking about how we knew we liked each other, and now it makes perfect sense!" Tweek cheered.He pulled Stan and I into hug, "Oh my god guys! I'm so happy for you!" he pulled away smiling.

"Tweek? Listen I don't really want people to know, okay?" I said shyly. His expresson changed abut I knew he understood.

"Come on babe, I don't want to spend my date with Stan and kyle," Craig said pulling Tweek by his hips back to him and rested his chin of Tweek's head while interlocking one of his hands with one of Tweeek's. "Come on yo said your hello's," Craig urged.

"Okay, okay, bye guys," Tweek smiled being led away by his boyfriend.

"So," I said smiling at Stan, "Someone had to tell you that you like me?" I giggled a little.

"Yeah I guess not wanting to like cuddle your best friend and kiss him isn't platonic," he said giving me a quick peck on the cheek.

"To be fair, Butters had to pull me out of my denial," I laughed. We looked at each other with a slight blush on each of our cheeks and started laughing.

"I think we're stupid," Stan said with a wide smile laughing at the obliviousness of our feelings towards eac other.

"Yeah I think your a little more stupid if you didn't realize wanting to kiss your bestfreind isn't normal," I agreed still grinning.

"Okayb in my defenace I though every pair of best friends were occansoinly gay for each otther," he said dramaicaully. "Thats why you say no homo!" he further defended himself.

"I love you Stan, full homo," I said and took a deep breath before kissing him tying to ignore my slight fear of kissing him in public. Stan pulled away from our short kiss with a look of pleasnet surprise.