But I'm a sucker, so I do them 'cause I am still in love with you

Stan and I quickly ate our snow cone I got us to share each with our own spoons. We walked around some more and headed down an aisle with all the games. I looked around from stand to stand eyeing all the prizes they each offered.

" Hey stan," I tapped his shoulder, "Bet you can't beat me at the water race game," I grinned.

"Is that a challenge?"

"Yep!" I ran over to the game and paid for Stan and I to play. He laughed at my childhood antics but as the game was getting ready to start he gave me a mischievous smile.

"You're going down Brovfloski," he said. As the game progresses I ended up winning the race.

"Suck it Marsh!" I laughed.

"What prize do you want kid? You can pick from these two shelves," the man operating the game said pointing to two shelves in the middle holding an assortment of stuffed animals.

"Can I have the cow?" I asked and he handed me a cheap cow stuffed animal.

"Real a cow?" Stan rolled his eyes.

"Yea Stan a cow," I said back in a snarky tone.

"You see that huge teddy bear over at the ring toss?" He asked and I nodded, "I'm going to win that for you," he smiled. He pulled out his wallet and handed the game operator enough money for a medium bucket of rings. Ike and I watched as Stan missed every single bottle and tried not to laugh.

"Whatever that games rigged," he grumbled walking away.

"Okay," I laughed, "my turn!" I bought a bucket of rings the same size and as I went through them missing most of the bottles I ended up getting two rings in the bottleneck.

"How!! How did you do that!" He yelled in both amazement and frustration.

"Luck I guess," I smiled and asked for the teddy bear Stan wanted to win me. Once I received it I turned around and handed it to Stan who blushed at this small act.

"Bet you can't beat me at anything else! You're on a losing streak," I laughed.

"Fine your on!" Stan said. We ran around the games playing everyone we saw until our wallets were empty. I laughed as Stan had lost almost every game we played. A couple of times Ike took us by surprise and won some himself.

"Better luck next year," I teased. I gave most of my prizes to Stan but also a couple to Ike as well so between the two of us we had a large bounty of small cheap stuffed animals.

"Next time Cartman calling you a sneaky Jew or some bullshit I'm not defending you because I don't think it's right that I lost just about every game to the two of you," he laughed. I punched him in the arm.

"Yes because Ike and I used our magical Jewish powers to make you lose every game," I rolled my eyes and Ike laughed.

"Wow, it's 8:40 what should we do for the last twenty minutes?" I asked

"Well we have no more money," Stan started.

"We should call Mom early without money this is boring," Ike said.

"Okay I'll call in our surrender," I pulled my phone out and called my mom's number walking away a bit. I asked her to pick us up and also to take Stan and I back to his house. We had done enough walking around for the day and didn't feel like walking the long exhausting way to his farm.

"Okay Mom said she'll be here in 10 minutes, also she said she'd give us a ride Stan," I said rejoining my brother and Stan. We made our way to the front entrance and waited until my mom's car pulled up.