Chapter 37 - Groups Chat.

A/N

Just a small fast tip is to read this on your phone because of the emoij's.

And

I want to thank @harrysproud for making this amazing cover, thanks for taking the time love! You're the best (:

Enjoy!!

-----

Emily's point of view.

Did I mention that I hate alarms?

No?

Well I do.

I groan loudly and reach out, grabbing my phone and shutting it down. It was still a bit dark out, telling me it was way too early. I turn around and bump into something, or someone hard. Harry's curls prickled my face, making me giggle silently.

He stayed here last night.

"You way too damn happy for a early morning." He groans and turn his head to face me, slowly opening his eyes and smiling softly. His morning voice is... To die for really.

"I'm not, your curls just prickled me." I shrug and lean on my elbow, looking at him. His curls were ruffled, sleepy eyes and a lazy smile on his face.

"Speaking about that, it's getting pretty long." I say and he sighs, pulling on his hair.

"I know, I have to cut it."

"Have to or want?" I raise an eyebrow and he shrugs.

"I honestly don't want to cut it."

"Then don't." I smile, giving him a kiss on his cheek and getting out. He also undressed me last night, which made me a bit uncomfortable. I'm not okay with my body, so I'd rather not show it to Harry either. But I choose not to say anything about it and seek for some clothes and go to the bathroom.

Monday's are getting a bit better now.

---

"So your parents already left?" Harry asks, me handing his plate and I nod. I was already dressed and done, eating breakfast with the extremely lazy Harry. I had to pull him out, literally. But luckily, he was also dressed now.

"They're never here in mornings." I shrug and drink my tea. You can guess what flavour. Harry hums and eats his toast, frowning at me.

"You're not eating?" He asks and I sigh, looking down and shaking my head.

"I'm honestly not really that hungry. I'm never hungry this early in the morning." I tell him truthfully and he sighs, but nods. Well he can't force me to eat, right?

"But I want you to eat something on school. I'll take you and pick you up." He tells in a demanding voice and I roll my eyes, putting the empty cup in the sink.

"Yes Mr. Styles."

"Don't disobey me Ms. Talbott." Harry smirks and I roll my eyes yet again, slapping his arm and going back upstairs again.

"Wait no, you don't have to pick me up." I remember, turning to Harry.

"Why not? He frowns and I sit down on my bed, putting my white Converse on.

"I'm going with Demi to the mall." I tell and he chuckles, clumsily putting his torn brown boots on his massive feet.

"Again?"

"Yep. My boyfriend's birthday is in exactly 6 days." I smile widely and stand right in front of him. I look up and he looks down, pretty amused.

"You're counting down?"