54

Dom ended up at my house in less than 5 minutes. He dodged all of the camera qnd ran straight to leahs bed.

I giggled as I heard her crying from being woken up.

I made dom and I a coffee before setting it down at the kitchen table and waiting for my family to emerge from the room. Dom had placed a knitted blanket over his shoulder to hide leahs face. It was a very loose knit so she could breath perfectly fine.

We then moved to the couch, the Camera crew stopped filming so I could feed harls and then we decided to head to the park near the house

I sat harleah up in the pram and we pushed her down the pathway to the park.

"Stomach giving you anymore grief?" Dom asked as he pushed his God daughter.

I sighed, my stomach has been hurting a little bit as of recently and I was getting worried that it would start affecting work.

"Yeah, I've got a doctors appointment next Friday"

When we got home from the park, demi was already home and was cleaning up the bedroom a little bit. The crew had asked us to explain the whole doctors thing.

So we set up in the spare bedroom while dom played with leahs.

"Back when we didn't know brina was pregnant. She was still wrestling. And she suffered an injury which caused a tear in her uterus lining" demi explained. Her hands cupping mine in her lap, I nodded "that episode of raw was never aired and the only people who saw the injury were asked to sign NDA's as they were leaving the venue" I explained. Thanking that the company were so protective of my rights.

"But. The tear in my lining had to be repaired, so I went under surgery and got it stitched up. Then we announced I was pregnant so I stopped wrestling. Then when it was time to give birth to dani, the stitches tore and I had to under go surgery again" the crew staff were dead silent.

"Everything was fine for the majority of my post partum. A couple of pains in my tummy here and there but nothing big"

"Until now. So we've booked brines in for a doctors appointment next Friday to see if anything is wrong" demi sighed, shaking her head.

"What are you most scared about?" The producer prompted, demi looked at Me.

"That I might get told I can't have any more kids" I shrugged, ducking my head slightly. It sounded so selfish to be complaining about not being able to have a second child when there are people who can't even have one.

"Hey, stay positive remember" demi lifted my chin "if we can't. You know there are always other options. I can have the baby. Surrogate. Adoption" she listed, In this moment I've never been more grateful for my fiance.

"Yeah" I nodded, a smile forcing its way onto my lips.

"Hey Stuart. Can we finish for today" demi held her hand up, the producer yelled cut and instructed his staff to pack up.

"Thank you" demi muttered closing the door behind them all.

She turned to me and embraced me in a hug.

"Hey dommie. Can you be the best tio and take harleah to your house for the night" demi asked, me still in her arms.

Dom nodded and practically ran away with her in his arms. He had brought his own baby seat and cot for his house.

"Let's just have a nice little cuddle" demi pulled me towards our bed, she laid down first and pulled me down on her, my arms circle her waist and I hug her tightly.

"Would you really carry the baby if I can't?" I muttered after a moment of silence. Demi chuckled "anything to make you happy my love" she kissed my head before stroking her hand on my hair and soothing me off to sleep.

Hey yall

So, if you guys like this book, then I definitely suggest you read my other book, it's called the manager.

It's about a retired wrestler who comes back to wwe as the manager of the judgement day, she ends up falling for each member of the group for different reasons.

Poly!judgement day x reader

Check it out
Xoxo