33

The wwe instagram had posted multiple posts about rheas and I's fight. People were already editing it, it was pretty cool.

"Baby. Come quick" I shoot up from the couch and run into our room.

I thought something was wrong but when I look, I see our daughter, sitting on the bed, pillows propping her up. And my white and gold title on her lap.

"Oh my god. That's too cute" I whine. I sit on the bed next to demi.

"Whatchu got baby" I asked in a sift baby voice.

Harleah slaps her hands on the metal. We laugh.

A little bit later in the day, we had just put Leah to sleep and we decided to do an insta live.

"Hi guys" I waved enthusiastically to the screen. The live flooded with followers and viewers.

Rhea sat next to me, playing the play station.

I read the screen, deciding what questions to answer.

"Are you guys together" I see pop up. We haven't explicitly told the wwe of our relationship. Of course the storyline on raw was that rhea and I were in a relationship ship, but we haven't actually said 'we are together'.

I thought is was pretty obvious. We had posted a video on YouTube, announcing that I had the baby, and in that video we revealed her name 'Danielle Morgan-Bennet'

"Wow. Yall are dumb" I laughed at rheas words, she tent's to keep up her persona during media things like this.

"If you could pick two people to help you in a 6 person tag team match who would they be and who would you go up against with" I read the question out. "Ohh that's that's good one" I bounced, bringing my knees from under me to my chest.

"Uh" I think outloud "I would go up against, chyna. Because she was brilliant. The man obviously, because that's an honour and maybe Beth phoenix" I say, naming my favourites, because they all were amazing wrestlers.

"And I would pick to help me. Mami, duh. And oh this is tricky" I groaned. "Either. Alexa bliss. Shayna. Or Sonya deville" I tap my chin.

"What about you" rhea puts down the controller and looks into the camera.

She hold her hand out "id go up against sami zayn. KO and cody rhodes. With Harley and Damien with me" and then she was back to he game.

After answering a couple more questions harleah had woken up, I started to get up but rhea tapped my leg.

She got harleah and brought her out, I kept them out of view. I planned on keeping her out of the public eyes, meaning not showing her face. Until she was old enough to tell me what she wanted.

"Is that danny" I nodded to the words on the screen.

"Oh my god hi becky" I see the Irish woman's username pop up.

"If you could invite anyone into the Judgement day who would it be and why?"

"Oh God. Yall just tryna stir some shit aren't yall" I laughed, I heard rhea giggle from behind me. I glare back at her.

"I would invite. Danny" I crossed my arms and smirked.

"Growing up with two, badass wrestlers. She's bound to beat all the wrestlers asses" rhea called from the kitchens where she was mixing up her formula.

I cackled "that is true" I snorted.

"Alright guys. Well we're gonna hope off now but love you all" I blow a kiss to the camera before ending the live.