30

I decided that me and harleah are going to accompany demi to raw.

"Ready baby?" Demi popped her head into the room. I nodded, packing a few pairs of clothes, the manual pump and a shit tone of nappies.

"Yep, I've just gotta change harls and then we'll be out" I chucked the bag to demi who caught it and taking it out to the car.

I changes my daughter, even through she was going to take it off her head I put a little purple bow. And we got special ordered judgement day footie pajamas made.

I picked her up and put the dirty nappy in the bin and locked up.

"Okay, we ready to watch mommy kick ass tonight?" I spoke in a soft baby voice.

Harleah smiled up, gums and all.

It took all of me not to break down crying at how cute our baby was.

When we got to the arena, demi got out the pram and put her in.

Even though I wasn't making a proper appearance, management thought it was a good idea if they shot a segment of me with the baby, I will obviously have harleahs face covered.

"Oh my god" Rebecca screamed in her Irish accent as we entered the inter-gender locker room. The one we all hung out in before call time.

"Yep" demi smiled proudly as she looked down.

I laughed and laced my fingers with my girlfriends.

Colby and Rebecca practically ran over and started oogily over Leah.

"Hey, there's actually something we'd like to talk to you about becks" demi pulled me closer, bringing her arm over my shoulder still holding hands.

"Oh yeah sure" she stood, her hand trapped in harleahs death grip.

"We were wondering if you would be harleahs God mother?" I said glancing down at my kid.

When I look back up at Rebecca, she was in tears. Well there were tears in her eyes.

"Don't start crying or else ill start leaking" I held my boobs to see if they were damp.

"Of course I will are you kidding" Rebecca hugged us both.

"Oh shit" Colby said looking at me. I knew before he even said it.

"Damn you Rebecca" I groaned, looking over at demi she snorted which earned a slap.

I grabbed the back from the bottom of the pram and took out my spair bra and shirt.

It was one of the rhea Ripley x Harley morgan fandom shirts.

I walked over to the bathrooms and quickly changed.

Walking back out I saw demi bouncing Leah and soothing her as she was getting fussy.

After an hour of chilling. Demi needed to start getting ready.

Hunter walked in as we were about to leave "hey, guys" he clapped his hands. Startling harls and she started crying. I took her out, giving hunter a glare.

"Sorry, uh. That's what I wanted to talk to you about. We've organised for you and demi to have a private locker room. So you can you know" he gestured to the breast pump hanging out of the bag.

"Thanks" I said, more focused on calming Leah down.

We walked to where hunter instructed us to go.

The placed was fully decked out in a couch, makeup mirrors, a change table, a bathroom and an air-conditioner.

"Sweet" I scoffed, setting bub down in the stroller and sitting down.

Rhea got straight to doing her makeup. I didn't need to do much, but I knew I couldn't go out looking like this.

"Can you do the liner" rheas look on her face looked defeated.

I laughed and nodded, patting a spot next to me, I straddled her lap and took the pen.

"Woah. Calm down" we heard a scared voice come from the door. I jumped slightly and turned to look at who owned the voice, Damien stood there at the door.

"Just doing her liner doof" I mocked his stupidity.

He rolled his eyes and closed the door behind him.

"My bad" he held his hands up in surrender.

"Why you here" rhea said trying not to move. "Came to see mi sobrina" he walked straight passed us and to harleahs who slept in the pram.

"Wow. I see you're prioritise" I joked. Turning back to rhea and finishing the wing.

"Hey do you mind feeding her while I finishes this" I pointed to the baby bag next to the couch.

"Sure" he pressed harleah to his chest and grabbed out the bottle.

"Hola mi gente" dom Said walking in and closing the door being him.

I waved and added the sharp edge to rheas eyes.

"Done" I said, popping the cap back on and sliding off her lap.

She patted my legs and stood, going back to her desk.

"Let me have a turn" dom said taking the bottle. "What. I just got her?" Damien argued, dim just shrugged "so? I'm her God father" he eased Leah from his arms and took a seat next to me.

"What when did that happen" Damien said exasperated.

"Yeah when did that happen?" I laughed, rhea turned and nodded.

"Well who else are you gonna ask?" Dom shrugged again and shrugged down into the couch.

"Hes got a good point" I nodded over to rhea who had tight lips and nodded her head with her brows raised.

"See" dom smirked in Victory.

"Okay I gotta get dressed" I grabbed my clothes and walked behind the bamboo divider in the corner.

I wasn't wearing anything flashy, it was a loose top, incase I leaked and tight pants.

When I walked out the boys were gone and harleah were in rheas arms.

"Let's go baby" I smirked. I nodded, grabbing our daughter and strapping her into the harness, and pulling a small veil over to cover her face.

The segment would be that rhea is making cute faces at harleah over my shoulders and just trying to make our daughter laugh.
Wwe also made a whole montage, as a congratulations for pushing a whole wrecking ball out of my who ha.

It showed moments from the beginning of both our careers, and then the beginning of out tag team era and now the judgement day era.

It was really sweet.