7

The judgement day had some media to do so everyone's hung over asses trudged into makeup.

Demi and I sat in our chairs as the lovely makeup artist made us look lively again.

We were already dressed in our themed clothes for the day.

"I told you to calm it with the drinks but no! Big bad rhea Ripley needed to prove she could drink her weight" I laughed after taking my sucker out of my mouth.

"And I told you to bring a jacket" demi sneared my way.

"Hush" demis makeup artist said grabbing her jaw and making demi face her as she drew the JD on her cheek under her eye.

After we finished makeup we made a quick stop at catering to get a snack, well I grabbed a snack. Demi likes having full meals.

We were meeting up with the rest of the judgement day to face jacy jayne. Taylor and I were going up against each other, she had toxic attraction backing her through this media thing.

I was standing in front of rhea as she stood with damian and dom with finn next to him.

"I love that you think you're going to win jacy, but I hope you know. That's not ever going to happen in this life time" I smirked with my hands on my hips and looking straight at jacy.

"Oh, so now your standing with a crew you wanna run that mouth. Girl. There is no way you're going to win tonight" jacy laughed as she hit the arm of gigi.

"Watch me" I say turning around and pointing to the words printed on the cheeks of my shorts.

The camera man called cut and I turned back around.

Taylor and priscilla started laughing. I snorted and gave them both a side hug before we parted ways.

"Ugh I need a nap" fergal whined as he nearly face planted.

"Sook" I teased, he spun around and jumped at me. I screamed and ran behind the first person I saw which was demi.

"Hes gonna kill me" I whispered into demis shoulder as I got on my tiptoes to peal kver her shoulder.

"Brina" demi laughed, my arms clung around her neck as she nodded at me to jump. Her hands tugged my legs around her waist.

"Can we go get more food" I asked the group as we slowly made our way in that direction.

"Oh wait yes" dom said. I've come to the realisation that dom and I were the foodies of the group.

I stayed on demis back all the way into catering, demi grabbed a plate and asked me what I wanted

"Thank you" I kissed her cheek before she put me down at one of the chairs.

I looked over everyone's plates "wait I didn't know there was cheese cake" I gasped when I saw the spongy goodness on Dom's plate "margey always makes the best cake" I say talking about the sweet old lady who makes most of the food here.

"You know the cooks name" dom said cutting his cake in half and putting some on my plate. Demi bursted out laughing "Yeah, one time she nearly missed our entrance because she was talking to margey"

I glared at her and snorted "Yeah well, that's how we got all that left over cheese pizza" I pushed her arm.

Rhea nodded in agreement, cheese pizza was her favourite.

"Well isn't it my favourite heels" we heard the voice of hunter as he made his way to us.

"Hey hunter" I waved at him before stuffing my face with food.

Fergal and Luis scoffed at my behaviour.

I just flipped them off as I wiped the corners of my mouth.