12

Demis pov

It's been an hour since brina got taken away and I was left anxiously waiting for news or any new information. The receptionist were getting pissed off with my insistent pestering.

"Demi?" Dominik said walking into the waiting room holding a bag of clothes I asked him to get. Brinas blood was all over her legs and when I got in the ring and picked her up the blood got all over my ring gear, so the bag has mine and brinas clothes.

"Hey" I say standing up and taking the bag from his hands.

"Anything?" He asked sitting down next to me. I shook my head and bit my lip.

"Demi bennet?" The doctor came through the doors in his white coat.

"Yes here" I stood so quickly I got dizzy but I pushed it aside and went over to him

"Mrs Daddio is awake and wishes to see you" I nod and follow him, sending dom a look saying it's okay for him to leave and I will message him any news.

"Brina" I gasped as I see a dopey looking wrestler sitting up against a pillow. I grabbed her hand and kissed her knuckles.

"I'm okay" she ran her fingers through my hair.

"Dr what's wrong with her" I asked the person taking care of my girl.

"Well" his eyes flicked to brina, she gave him a smile "it's okay she can hear"

"The blunt force of the kick caused her to bleed"

"Yes but why, she's taken kicks like that before" I shook my head "well. Mrs Daddio is with child. And the uterus lining of her stomach tore but it's an easy fix. She's on medication at the moment to stop the pain but we will need to get her down to the o.r as soon as possible"

What

"She's pregnant? you're pregnant?" I turn to brina, her cracked lip were down turned into a frown.

"I didn't know" she shrugged slightly "or else I wouldn't have fought" she reached for my hand and laced her fingers through mine.

"Can you give us some privacy please" I asked the doctor who gave a curt nod and left.

I looked back to brina, her eyes started to well up and her chin trembled "demi. I'm so scared" she nodded and bit her lip. Taking her hand to my lips i peppered kisses on her knuckles.

"I know. I know"