34

Seeing as I had just had a big match, and won back my title. I had to do an interview.

"Hello, today we are with the Wwe Women's world champion  Harley morgan. How are you feeling after your big win on raw last week" Cathy held the microphone to my lips. I giggled and patted the white and gold champion title around my waist and said "I'm feeling great, you know. Glad she's back home where she belongs"

Cathy Kelly smiled and looked down at her hand, where her questions were written. Something me and the rest of the wwe family tease her about.

"Now, I'm sure the fans want to know. And I know I do to. Is there any tension between you and rhea because of this match" I raised my brows.

"Oh absolutely not. Me and rhea are family, she graciously stepped up and protected my title while I was away, and im ever so thankful. She did an excellent job" I clapped my hands together.

"And we saw that the boys, from the judgement day had been divided. With finn and Damien on your side and dom on rheas side" Cathy explained. I nodded along.

"Well you know I've gotta have my boys with me" I laughed throwing my head back "we all know that you, have history with rhea. But A lot of people forget that you also have history with finn balor" Cathy swallowed. It was true. "Oh my. How could anyone forget. Finn and I along with Aj styles competed in a couple of matches together against the J day" I unlatched my belt from my waist and hoisted it up on my shoulder.

"And back then. People called you the 'lord and lady of the netherworld' am i correct?" I nodded, biting the inside of my cheek. That story line was cut short because not long after, finn got recruited into jday.

"You are correct" I smiled. This interview was slowly growing tiresome.

"Okay, last question. The people of the WWE universe want to know. are you. And rheas Ripley, planning on going back into the tag team division and defeat shayna and Rhonda. Because I'm pretty sure most of us remember, the days of manic murder" I cackled. It was hilarious to hear our tag team name being brought us, seeing as it's been nearly 2 and a half years since we were in the division "maybe. Who knows. But right now, I'm gonna go home, and help my life, tag team partner with our daughter. So see ya" I waved before walking out of frame.

The next thing I had to do was a photo shoot. Seeing as the media team needed new visuals for match announcements and what not.

They had be put on my ring gear and pose. They had big massive fans that made my hair blow. I felt so silly but the rest of the judgement day were there encouraging me.

Harleah started crying so I asked if I could deal with her.

"Yeah do you're thing" I ran off the white back drop and grabbed her from the pram.

"Shit. She needs to be changed" I said outloud. I pressed her against my chest as I bent down to grab the nappy back.
I looked around for demi but she was no where to be seen.

"She's gone to the bathroom" dom looked up from his phone.

I groaned "hey, can you give me like 10 minutes I've gotta change harls" I called to the photographer who gave me a thumbs up. I put harleah back down into the pram and then walked back to the locker room.

"Where is mami huh" I oogle to my daughter as I lifted her legs up and slipped the clean diaper under her.

"Oh you're mamis so lucky she pretty hmm or else mama would beat her bum huh" I say in a soft voice. Giggling when harleah drooled down her chin, as babies do.

I did up her onesie and put the dirty wipes and nappy in the bin before putting her back in the pram and started our walk to the photo studio.

"Morning" I turn to see my favourite red head.

"Morning auntie becs" I smile, looking down at my daughter who was happy to see her God mom.

"Auntie becs huh" she laughed, harleah is getting to that age where she should be saying some words so, to encourage her, weve been calling the people around us what she would call them. In the hopes to get harleahs first words to be them.

I didn't mind what her first words where, as long as she was developing properly and was saying words.

But.

Dom, fergal and Luis had a bet running that it would be my name she says first instead of demis.

"Heading to the studio" becs looks back at me after waving and tickling Leah.

"Yeah. Gotta finish the photos. But someone" I look down at my kid in laughter "decided to do a poo poo bomb" I say, the worst thing about harleah getting to the age of speaking, was that I had to censor my words. So instead of shit, it's crap, or poo, and instead of fuck it's fudge. And so on.

"Oh lovely" Rebecca laughs grabbing her phone and fiddling with it. I was too focused on my daughter beautiful eyes.

Even though harleah wasn't genetically demis, I could see so much of her personality in harleah.

Rebecca opened the door for me and held it open.

The room was dark, and the loud noise of the fans was no more.

"Hello?" I asked, looking back to Rebecca. She shrugged.

"Hey sorry, dom spilt his water on the power cords and blew a fuse. Were working on it" one of the staff said, I hummed. I could faintly see people running around, I see luis standing with fergal and dom in the corner.

"Hey dumb dumb" I laugh at the pout of Dom's face. I lock the wheels of harleahs pram.

The photographer came over and began speaking "we think it's might be a good idea to get some shots in the dark, experiment a little. Even if they don't come out great we've got enough good photos from earlier to post" I shrugged, pointing to Luis and then at harleah, my eyes saying 'watch her'.

Demi still was a no show. Oh God I hope she isn't sick somewhere in the bathroom.

"Okay, just stand right there and do whatever" the director instructed me, I smiled, adjusting the belt and moving it to my shoulder. I could hear the shutter of the cameras.

Then the lights turned back on, they shone bright and I was momentarily blinded.

I blinked my eyes, trying to regain sight.

I looked down.

"Will you, Brina Jene Daddio marry me?"