23

We walked down the long path to get to the ring. My hand was still in rheas as I held my title in the other, this match was against becky lynch. Who had been hunting for this title for years.

Natalya has yet to make an advance on the offer made.

The crowd were jeering as usual, that how we know were good at what we do.

I saw some shocked faces at my new hair style and just laughed.

Getting to the ring I saw becky, who in reality is probably one of my closest friends. Since finding out I was up the duff, I have been messaging her with questions and things surround the pregnancy. As well as Ronda, because she had a baby not to long ago.

Rhea walked around the apron, pulling me along with her.

The boys climbed in and stood behind the ropes, pulling their poses, rhea jumped up and held her hand out for me, I struggled to get up because of the thing attached to me in my way of movement but I managed.

I sat on the ropes and shook my shoulders like I always do.

Rhea smirked up at me.

The cameras were in front of us, I waved my fingers and smirked.

The boys helped me down and stood by my side.

Rhea bent under the white ropes and circled becks for a few seconds, he'd head turned to me. And I could see the cogs turning in her head.

Turning on her heels she ran over to me, motioned me over.

Her hand went under my chin, it looked painful the way she was leaning over the ropes.

"What are you doing" I whispered in slight panic. Because we were supposed to be showing open affection until later on in the story line.

"I want to kiss my girlfriend" she whispered Into my cheek, she pulled back and pressed her black stained lips to mine.

The crowd went bonkers, screams and howls blared.

"Go win baby" I pulled away smiling.

The bell rung and they were at each other in seconds.
Becky had her arms gripped at mamis neck and was thrashing.

I surveyed the crowd, looking for young fans. I always loved watching them, and their reactions, it takes me back to when I was younger watched the undertaker just obliterate his opponents.

I saw a little girl who held up a sign that said.

"Harley, it's my birthday" I giggled. Making a mental note to come find her as we leave.

I turned my attention back to the ring, rhea was holding becky up and was going for a suplex.

"Go mami" I screamed, smacking the belt on my shoulder, she looked over and winked at me.

Dom came to my side and was cheering with me.

"Burn it down!" The music blasted, finn and Damien ran to my side. They stood around me protectively.

Rhea and Becky didn't stop, but rhea kept on checking on us to see if we were good.

Seth came running down.

Finns hand came behind and made contact with my belly.

I grabbed his hand and gave it a squeeze.

Seth gripped Dom's sleeveless button up and threw him into the apron.

Damien went to go hit Seth, but his forearm got caught and Seth turned him around and pushed him face first into the stairs.

Finn pushed him self in front of me. He started mouthing off but Seth did not entertain the bickering. He grabbed finn and hoisted him up before slamming him into the announcement table.

When he face me I smirked.

"Come one Sethy, be a big man" I pushed him and he stumbled back, his hand scrapped at beard.

"I'm not gonna hit you harley" he shook his head, "oh you're not" I laughed and back him into the wrecked table beside us.

I felt a hand on the back of my head, and my newly purple hair was being ripped at, I could see the faint blur of red and orange in the corner of my eye.

"Hands of my husband" she yanked me down to my knees, she twisted her fist and I cried out in pain.

"Hands off my girlfriend bitch!"

Becks yelled as rhea shook her hand free from my hair and pushed me slightly off to the side.

I watched rhea slam the man down against her knee and push on shoulders to increase the pain level.

Damien and finn were tagging up on Seth who was huddled into the corner.

Dom ran to my side and helped me up, his arms coming under my forearms and pulled me into my feet.

Rhea dragged an injured becky into the ring and pinned her

When the bell rung signalling the match was finished, rhea didn't even give Samantha the time to announce her win before she snatched the microphone off of her.

"This goes to anyone, who thinks about their hands on Harley" she bent down and cupped a handful of Becky's beautiful red hair and hoisted her up, her face full of pain.

"Don't. Or you'll end up worse than this" she dropped both becky and the microphone. Jumping out of the ring and rushed to my side, cleaning the hair off my face and nodded to me "you okay" I smiled in reply and looked over to the boys side.

"Boys, enough. He's done" I called, finn and Damien perked up like meerkats.

They stopped stomping their feet against Seth ribcage.

I let out a breath, put my hands under my belly, making sure I still felt the little feet pressing against the skin of my body.

We started our way up to the gorilla.

"When you are back, Harley. I am coming for you, and I am taking you down" we stopped in our tracks, stopping for a second before brushing off the warning becmy gave.

I ran over to the little girl I noticed before, she was crying.

"Hey, it's okay" I shushed her, my hands wiping the tears from her youthful face.

"When the shows over, come backstage" I say to the mother. Who was smiling at her side.

The little girl cried again.