44

I wait until firecracker ended the phone call to finally approach her.

"Whats up buttercup, angry boyfriend?" I squat in front of her. She looks up and brushed her hair out of her face "angry babysitter" she shrugged.

"Siblings?" I rest my elbows on my knees. Glancing over my shoulder and over to the group of men who were using their break time to get in some reps.

"Kid" I turn back when I hear the fragile voice of Corey.

"Oh cute, how old" Corey smiled, her eyes crinkling slightly. She couldn't he older than 21.

"8 months" she swipes open her phone and turns it to me. On the screen I see a small little baby with a lion teddy bear cuddled up next to her.

"Oh she's precious" I coo. With the perfect timing, demi comes over with harleah in her arms.

"This is our daughter, 9 months" demi sits beside me, propping harleah between her legs.

"Hello ms dani" Corey waved, demi smiled.

"Harleah, Danielle is the name we gave to the public. Our fans are a little crazy" I laughed, brushing some hair that has escaped her headband.

"Oh I love that" Corey smiled, her eyes squinting to focus behind us.

"Here, you look young, and I know for sure that you might have some questions about all this nxt stuff and probably some mom stuff so here. Take my number, and let me know if you need any help" I take her phone and enter in my number.

"Okay firecracker. Let's get you ready to be a superstar. Not that you'll need much working, fuck man you're strong" demi laughed standing up and helping me up.

After more bump tutorials we decided to wrap up, the next group of wwe volunteers took over for our stations.

"See ya firecracker" I yell out to Corey before walking out of the centre.

"I'm so ready for bed" I muttered Into the door as demi was unlocking it.

"I know baby, let's go"

That night demi put lur daughter to bed and then me.

But I got woken up halfway through the night to a phone call.

"Hello" my eyes struggled to stay open. "Brina. Hi, it's Corey. I know it's an ungodly hour but I need you're help" her voice was frantic, and her breath was staggering.

"Hey, yeah what's up" I shot up, my tiredness flooded out of me.

"Can I come crash at yours tonight. I promise I can pay you for the gas"

"No, no. Don't worry. Just send me the address I'll be there shortly" the phone call cut short and I turned to demi. Shaking her shoulder until she woke up.

"Hey, I've just got a call from Corey, she crashing at ours tonight. I need to go pick her up" I kiss her lips as the confusion set in.

I hop out of bed and scramble to find my shoes.

My phone dings with the address, once in the car I out the address into my gps. It wasn't that far, maybe a 20 minute drive.

When I pulled up to the front I see Corey and her daughter sitting on the curb with a bag.

"Hey, are you okay" I say touching the slit that was weeping blood above her brow.

"Yeah I'm okay" she breaths  standing up, I look down at her daughter, she had the most stunning hair, just like her mothers.

"I'm sorry for calling you so late. I just didn't know who else to call" her sobs shuddered, I know that pain in her eyes all to well.

"No, don't do that" I open the back door, grabbing the blanket we kept in here for when harleah fell asleep in the car, and then gently placing it over her daughters body.

"You call me any time, don't care when" I lead her closer to the car and gently ease her kid out of her arms and into harleahs seat, they were around the same age so there wasn't any danger to her.

"Now let's get you home okay" I rub Corey's shoulders and wiped the tears on her cheeks, knowing I'll need to grab out my med kit when I get home.