19

I woke up before demi did so I went downstairs and started making eggs and bacon.

Singing along to the music that trickled out of my phone speaker.

"That smells amazing" demi came around the hallway corner and sat on one of the island chairs.

I smiled, finishing the scrambled eggs and tipping some on the two plates I have taken from the cupboard.

"How did I get into bed last night?" Demi scrolled through her phone, glancing up at me through her glasses.

"Magic" I flitted my fingers around her face which caused her to snort.

We ate breakfast and then put away the dishes.

"Want to go to the gym?" Demi asked, walking up the stairs. I nodded and followed her.

She gave me a TJD shirt to throw on and some bike pants.

Getting to the gym demi set her bag down and walked over to the weights. While I went over to the stairs master, it's recommended that pregnant women, like me, should only do moderate intensity work outs.

So I put the machine on a low setting and started walking.

I kept my eyes on demi, who's face was straining at the intensity of her workout.

My phone, resting on the ledge started to buzz.

"Yes dominik" I answered the facetime.

"Is demi with you? She's not answering her phone" he asked. My eyes look over to the wrestler mentioned.

I nodded.

Dom breathed out, I was so confused "why?" Dom shook his head "dominik" I warned.

His eyes lulled slightly "just get her to call me" he says "please" I groan. I whistle over to demi, she looks at me through the mirror. I beckon her with my head. She sets the equipment down and stalks over here.

"Here" I hand her the phone.

She walked away with my phone and leant against a wall while she talked

Hmm. Weird.