8

"Get up" I yelled as I slapped my hands on demis hotel door. She has been in a coma for what feels like forever.

The door swung open to show a half asleep demi who only wore tracky pants and a sports bra.

I couldn't help when my eyes slowly trailed her form. The tattoos on her body perfectly fitting her skin. It's like each one was made to be put on her body.

"Did you wake me up to stare at me or did you need something" demi says snapping me from my thoughts.

"Uh yes, come to the gym with me" I said pushing past her and straight to her bag full of clothes.

She couldn't protest before I shoved her into the bathroom with some gym appropriate clothes.

"Hurry up" I say before shutting the door and plonking down on her bed.

I scrolled through some of the comments under my last fight with Pam on the wwe instagram page. Most of them good, some bad.

"Happy now" I say looking up at demi who's hair was slicked back with water and she was in the clothes I gave her. Very happy.

"Let's go" I say jumping up and letting demi follow me as we go all the way down to the elevator.

Once in the gym we did our usual training and stuff.

Towards the end demi went to go get a set in on the weights but that was on the other side of the gym near the rings.

"Carry me" I groaned as I laid on the cold floor, sweating like a dog and sore as fuck.

"Come on, this was your idea brines" demi laughed at me as I grimaced.

I held my arms up for her to carry me but she slapped my hands.

"You're such a sook bunny" Colby called out as he watched me sit up.

"Shush Colby. Remember when you fell down the stairs" I say turning to face him as he laughed at my pain.

"Oi demi, you could probably bench her" Leati smacked the arm of Colby snorting.

I smirked and looked up to demi, she's not one to turn down a challenge.

She scoffed, stretching her arms and then bending down, she slid her arms behind my back and under my legs.

She carried me all the way to the bench press table. She sat me standing up before laying her back down and motioned for me to lay on her hands. She managed to get a good grip where my weight was evenly distributed.

I was trying to hide my laugh so I wouldn't stuff her up, demi slowly lowered me and then lifted me again.

"She's not that heavy" demi said looking up to me sending me a wink.

My stomach turned and my face went red.

"You're not that heavy actually" demi said pulling on her top and fixing her hair. I blushed as I covered myself in the blanket. Demi smirked at my reaction, she crawled over to my side and kissed me, I could taste myself on her.

"Brina come here I have to show you something" I hear my name, demi let me get up. I looked for the owner of the voice, I see shayna standing off to the side and she waves me over.

"Steph just informed me that we've got a match next week. It's gonna be so good" shayna smiled her hands falling on my shoulder and she shakes me slightly. I giggle and nodded "I'm so excited"
When I went back to demi she was flicking through her music on her phone.

"I've got a match next week" I bounced on my heels but stop when the burn sets in.

"With shayna" I say, demi was just watching her phone not even acknowledging me.

"Dems?" I say waving my hand over her phone.

"Sorry what?" She said looking up, I furrow my brows and look down at her screen. I saw a glimpse of her messages, they were from dom talking about some girl, demi slicked the side button on her phone and the screen went black.

That's weird.

"Never mind" I sigh turning around. I don't know why, but I was really bothered to see what I saw, it doesn't matter that demi and I aren't together anymore. Well, hooking up anymore. I didn't like the thought of there being another woman in demis life. As selfish as that seems.