15

Demis pov

Since the announcement, brinas phone has been blowing up, the fans of the wwe universe have created wild speculation on who the father was.

They were digging up ex romances and flings as well as her home life.

Brinas home life and her family have always been hidden, she never used her real last name, the people of the wwe universe know her as either Harley morgan or brina marks.

So she was severely shocked when her mother called her this morning telling her that there were fans waiting down stairs in the lobby of her apartment.

"God" brina scoffed looking over her dms.

"Someone thinks dom is my babies father" she answered my questioning look.

I scoffed a laugh and shook my head "they should know dom dom is loyal to his mami" I pointed to my shirt, that had the words 'mamis little boy' with a picture of dom underneath.

Brina laughed, her eyes squinting as her glasses shrugging down her nose slightly.

"You're rostered on tonight?" I nodded to her before standing up and made my way to the door.

"You're ringside" I shouted to her "wear purple" I added before shutting the door.

Brinas pov

I followed her instructions, I wore purple and black.

Turns out rhea was wearing something similar.

"You look good" I smiled to her as she shook her hands, getting out her nerves. A ritual she forced me to do before each match.

"So do you" she balled up her fist and slowly pressed it against my stomach.

Damien and the rest of JD came over and did the same. It's become a trend.

"First match since announcing it, you ready" Dom bent to whisper in my ear.

I could feel his breath tickle my neck "Yeah, so ready" I smiled over to him.

The JD music blared and we all walked out. Rhea and I walking in the front and the boys slightly behind us.

We were looking through the crowd, we saw signs for cody and Seth and so many other amazing wrestlers but my eyes land on one sign that was being held by a small boy at the Barrier.

It said 'rhea might be mami! But Harley is THE MOTHER OF WRESTLING" I snorted a laugh and tap rheas arm. She looks over to where I'm pointing.

She stomps over and rips the sign out of the kids hands, she turns around and looks over to me, she wriggles her fingers in a 'come here' motion.

She turns us to face the cameras "I'm the ultimate mami" she throws her arm over my shoulder, I bring my hand up to fan my face, gaping my mouth and tilting my head back "Aye mami" I chuckled and she pushes my hand away and roles her eyes playfully.

The match went smoothly, rhea won. No suprise there.

When we went backstage, we got informed we had to do some promos for TJD's up coming matches. And some cute things.

Finn and Damien were off doing video for the wwe instagram account.

"Okay, so she'll just hand you these, and you'll smile up at her you know, then natalya will come into frame" we got instructed, rhea was holding some black and purple footie pajamas, with a black bow on the hanger.

Action!

"Harley, these are for you" rhea didn't smile, her face was stone cold, no emotion. I looked down to her hands, I gasp and pick up the clothes "for little mosher" she continues, I drop the clothes and throw my arms around her, hugging her neck. When I pull away I see the Canadian wrestler walk past us.

"Hi Harley" she smirks, looking down at the baby clothes then at my stomach.

"Nattie" I muttered in greeting. "Since you're not going to be wrestling. Who's going to keep that title nice and warm" she points to the white and gold title around my waist.

"Oh God, nattie are you that desperate for my title" I scoff, squaring my shoulder and facing her fully. Rheas hands rest on my hip, something the fans will be sure to pick up on.

"No, I'm just asking. Because in 9 months. You'll have to give it up, I just want to know" she shrugged shaking her head.

I bit my lip, and look back at rhea who smirked, her eyes crinkling in the corners. She bent down and cupped her hand around my ear.
Whispering something.

"How bout this" I tapped my chin after she pulled away.

Natalya perked up and straightened her back.

"In the next few months, anyone who wants this title while I'm away, will go up against mami. If you beat her then you get the title. If you don't, then rhea gets the title" I scoff to the wrestler. I turn to the camera "you want it? Come and get it!"

Cut!