6

After my chat with demi we decided to watch old reruns of our tag team days.

We sat at the end of my bed and laughed when Pamela or as wwe know her bayley got slammed into the ground by rhea before she tagged me in.

"We were good" I smiled looking to demi who laid next me.

"Yeah we were" she nodded, her glasses slipping down her nose slightly.

There was a knock on the door, I wasn't expecting anyone else. The time on my phone was only a little bit passed 7.

"Come in" I yelled out, the door opened and it showed fergal with dom behind him

"We're going to check out this bar, want to come?" The Irish man said as he leant up against the door frame.

I shot up from my bed and stood on the mattress "fuck yes!" I jumped off and ran to the door, pushing the boys out before turning to demi who was watching with an amused smirk.

"Such a child" she snorted. Pushing herself up and went to the door "ill come back in 20" she smiled before closing the door behind her.

I pouted slightly at the thought of an outfit. I walked to my suitcase and rummaged through all the items of clothing I packed.

Most of it leather and funky colours.

I found this top that I used to wear a lot a year back and just some simple black jeans, matching them with thigh high heels that I know I will regret wearing by the end of the night.

Demi knocked on my door before opening it with my answer.

"Ready?" She asked as she plonked down on the bed with her phone in her hand.

I hummed in response, demi turned her phone to show me the new post the wwe instagram account posted.

@wwe
Guess who's back!
@harleymorgan.wwe @rhearipley_wwe

I snorted at the photo. She scrolled through some of the comments, liking the ones who favoured our duo

"Let's go you social media addict" I tapped her Jean clad legs. She scoffed and shook her head.

"Grab a jacket, you'll get cold" demi grunted as I grabbed my purse, phone and hotel key from the side table.

"No I wont" I shrugged.

I was so wrong. I literally pushed Luis out of the way to get into the car because of the coldness.

"Told you" demi said sliding in next to me. I stuck my tongue out at her "does she always act like a child?" Dom said sitting next to me as fergal and Luis sit in front of us.

"Yes" the whole group chimed in to which I hit them with a tongue poke as well.

"I wouldn't be speaking 'dom dom'" I snickered.

Dominik pushed me slightly which made me shove into demi next to me.

"Rude" I said under my breath as demis arm slumped over my shoulder to smack Dom's head.

The car ride was not to long, I was honestly wishing it would last longer so I wouldn't have to be in the freezing cold.

We all filed out of the car and made our way up to the bar entrance, Luis nodded to the bouncer at the front.

"Whats up my man" they did their little bro hug thing.

Demi took my hand and yanked me through the door but we got stopped "hey, minors aren't allowed in" his hand on my shoulder provided some warmth but I'd rather him not touching me at all.

"Hey man she's 25. She's good" Luis defended, I could feel the heat radiating off of demi as she protectively stood behind me. She peeled the bouncers hand of my shoulder.

"I'm sorry my guy but I'm going to need any form of id" I groaned and shuffled through my purse.

I grabbed out my driver's license and showed him

"And I'll grab your number while your at it" he smirked passing my id back to me. I scoffed and shook my head "not a player for your team buddy" I said stepping back into demis warmth.

"Let's go" her arm went back around my shoulders and she lead us all into the bar.

"You and your damn baby face" fergal laughed as his hand squished my cheeks, but he quickly pulled away when I started biting his hand.

Luis and dom all laughed at him.

Demi got a round of shots for all of us. We rarely got to freely drink on week days because we are always training and rehearsing.

"Thank you girl" I downed the shot and scrunched up my face as the liquor burned my throat.

The night went down smoothly, I stopped drinking early on so there was at least one person in their right mind.

We were waiting out front for the car to pick us up.

"Omg you're rhea Ripley and Harley morgan. Can we please get a picture" a drunk lady said stumbling in front of her friends.

Demi nodded and took my hand to bring me forward towards the girls.

I stood next to the girls and demi had to bend down slightly to get into frame. I put my hands over my chest. An annoying habit I've had to adapt, because gross men on the internet like to play creepy and make nasty comments.

"Thank you" the women laughed and ran away.

"I hate you have to do that" demi grunted slurring her words

"Its fine, they see enough of me at work so oh well" I shrugged, my jaw starting to chatter.

Demi laughed loudly and started to shrug off her leather jacket, before I could even protest she shushed me and put the jacket on my shoulders

The car arrived and we squished in.

I had to help fergal because he wanted to go back and drink. But I told him I'd let him raid my stash of junk food when we got back to the hotel.

So here we sat, in my room, having a gab session like little girl scouts eating junk food and giggling like little girls.

I was under the covers trying to regain warmth, demi was sitting next to me, stealing all my pillows mind you. Luis and fergal fighting over the Pringle's can and dominik eating all my peeps.