21

"You?"

"Me"

The pit in my stomach was bubbling but I figured this was more important.

"I've always been yours" demis words flow through head, making my head spin.

"I lied" I licked my lips, my own eyes betraying me and flicking down to hers. Full and plump. Calling my name.

"When I said I moved on... I never stopped" my voice was barely audible, but I knew she heard because her hand travelled, up my clothes thigh.

"I know" I felt her breath on my neck. My eyes closing shut, and I ease my neck back.

"I need your words. I need to hear you say it"

"Say what" I look in her beautiful eyes, her face inches from mine. Her lips, seconds from connecting with mine.

"Don't play dumb brina" she ghosts her lips across my check.

"I never stopped. Not for a second, my hearts been yours"

Her lips press against mine, her hands slid up my legs and around my waist. I lean back, my head landing on a cushion.
My arms clasp around her neck, I felt the hair ot the back of her head and clench. I pull her closer. Like the space between us was to much.

Her lips travel across my cheek and down my neck. I let out short breaths, breaths turn into moans.

And then a grunt.

Demi pulls away thinking she's hurt me.

Her eyes full of panic.

"What. What happened" she sat back on her knees. I let out a shocked laugh, my eyes wide with bewilderment.

"That baby kicked" I pressed my hand on my tummy. Demi looks down, she saw my hand jolt up slightly at the force.

I look back at her, I could see the hesitation in her. I could tell she wanted to feel but was to nervous to ask.

I grab her hand, flattening it as I pulled up the t shirt I was sporting and pressing it against my skin.

I watched her body relax. Like, this was the one thing that could calm her.

"Holy fuck" she whispered, her eyes so full of amazement.

"Demi. I love you" I bring her other hand up to my lips and kissing it.

"And I was so fucking stupid to assume that you would ever do something like that to me. I'm so sorry I wasted all that time" I started crying.

Stupid fucking hormones.

"Shhh. It's in the past. Baby. It's over" she pulled the shirt down, eased me back up and leant me against her chest. Her hands soothing my hair down, and rocking us back and forth.

"I'm so sorry" I muttered into her arms that I had wrapped around her shoulders.

"I love you so god damn much" she quietly presses her chin into my forehead, we sat like that until I stopped crying.