36

Deciding to keep our engagement lowkey was easy.

During work hours I would put my ring in a small pocket, that I had the crew sow into the inside of my bra tops. This was one thing, the one thing, that I could control.

Finn had a match against Seth Rollins in 20 Minutes.

The boys and my fiance and I were standing in the gorilla.

Though I was cleared to fight, I hadn't been put on many matches, not after my title win. I had gone to Adam about this but, he had brushed off 'at the moment, we just want to be cautious. You just had a baby, and we don't want those stitches to rip' was his answer to my insist pestering 'but you had let me fight rhea. And she's fucking brutal' was my answer to his reason. And again he brushes it off 'rhea wouldn't hurt you' to which I groaned, sweet but, that wasn't the answer I wanted. Which ended up getting me frustrated 'I don't care if I get hurt. Find me a match or I will be finding a new place to work' after thay I had stormed out and found comfort in my fiance and daughter.

Harleah was in Rondas locker room with her and Rondas kid.

Seth gets the cue to go out and stir up the crowd.

"Burn it down" I mouth as his music plays.

Finn laughs and shakes his head.

We had about 5 minutes before we had to go on.

"Wheres you're mark?" Damian ask rhea. Who's face dropped and she started to panic "I got a bit uh distracted" she mutters looking over to me. I pull my lips in a tight line.

"I've got a pen" one of the staff offers. I nod a thank you and take it.

"JD or HFM?" I asked her. She thinks for a second before saying "second one"

I quickly fix up the ends and hand it back to the staff member.

The other side by alter bridge echoed out of the speakers.

I held my hand out for rhea who slide her hands in. I looked down, and see the black engagement ring, it was the same ring, except hers was black and had my name on the inside and mine was white with her name.

"Shit" she muttered, hastily sliding it down her long fingers and handing it to me. I take it and put it in the pocket.

"Making their way to the ring, accompanied by the judgement day. Is Finn balor"

Boos and jeers flooded our ears but all we could do was smile.

Standing at ring side, rhea had her arm over my shoulder and we were gloating at how ridiculous Seth's outfit was.

In reality, I liked Seth's androgynous looks.

The bell rung and they started wrestling.

The match was repetitive, so I turned and skipped to the announcement table.

I stared at Micheal cole Corey graves. I pointed at their leather roley chairs and then pointed to me.

They stood so face it nearly looked like they were in a cartoon.

I smirked and grabbed them, rolling them behind me and presenting them to rhea.

"Hsrley Morgan. Who's just come back after a long leave has been a powerhouse. Shes proven that even after a baby, she is still one of the most ruthless wrestlers we've seen. And her girlfriend rhea Ripley, them two together is just insane. Anyone who dares to challenge the pair has an obvious suicidal mentality" I laughed and threw my head back as I listened to the announcers talk about me.

I crossed one fish net clad leg over the other.

Rhea reached my hand hand and held it.

We watched the match, my eyes watching Seth more intently, the last couple of matches, Seth has gone for cheap shots.

The judgement dayजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें