9

After the gym I went straight back to my hotel room, I didn't feel like talking or socialising.

I got into some slightly revealing clothes, opened a bottle of white wine and started posing in front of the mirror.

After I picked a photo that I was satisfied with.

@Harleymorgan.wwe
She don't know what she missing 🖤

I smirked as the picture blew up in mere moments.

I finished the rest of the bottle, this was sad buy I wanted to drink my misery away.

My thoughts started to spiral.

I know I said I moved on but it pissed me off so much that there was a new girl in her life.

After the second bottle I got to the point of drunk dialing.

"Hey drew" I slurred into my phone. "Whats up bunny" I heard the groggy voice of drew.

"Do you have any sugar?" I say trying to do a sultry voice. "No" drew laughed "Want some" I suggested.

"Bunny, go to sleep. It's 2 in the morning" he declined my advances "You're no fun" I say hanging up. I breathed out as I looked in the mirror right in front of me.

What was I doing.

I had the girl of my dreams, I fucked that up.

I stumbled on my feet as I shrugged my coat on my shoulders. I grabbed my phone and left the hotel room.

I staggered onto the streets, taxis flying across the road and people coming home from a night of clubbing passing me.

I somehow found myself in a service station looking at different sweets to choice from.

"Hey there pretty" a voice called to me. I turned around, getting a little dizzy from the movement.

I see a 6 foot guy in a leather jacket leaning up against the isle.

"Hey" I say. My eyes trailing the build of his body, he was attractive.

"You from around here?" He asked coming closer, I flattened my back against sweets and bit my lip as he stood in front of me.

"Yes" I smirked, bringing my hand up and placing it on his chest, his fingers twirled my hair.

"Want to get to know each other a bit more. Out back" he nods his head in the direction of the door.

I nodded my head looking through my lashes and biting my lip. He lead me around the back in a low light ally.

His lips attacked my neck and his hands roamed my body.