16

Charlotte flair had challenged rhea for the title. And rhea had accepted.

I trust rhea with my title. I know she wouldn't lose it, especially to Charlotte.

"Your ready?" I asked as rhea shook out her nerves, wriggling her fingers and rolling her neck.

She smirked and nodded.
Dom was sitting next to me, what I've noticed about Mr mysterio here was that he was clueless. I mean seriously.

He couldn't tell when people were being sarcastic, or when people are flirting with him, and he definitely cannot pick up on social cues.

Most days when we were just chilling, or sitting and watching the rest of the JD work out, he would ask me questions about the baby.

I never got uncomfortable because I knew he was just curious.

So here we sat, dom on my left and finn on my right, Damien hyping up rhea, just waiting for our music to play. Flair was already in the ring waiting.

"You're on"

We walked out, hearing Cathy announce our names.

"Rhea bloody Ripley, accompanied by the women's world champion Harley morgan. Dirty dominik mysterio, finn balor and Damien priest!"

We stalked down the walkway, rhea and I were staring Charlotte dead in the eyes, she wore a bright pink fitted ring gear.

Rhea patted my stomach before climbing into the ring, I walked over to the announcement table, with Kevin Patrick to my right.

"This match is scheduled for one fall, the challenger, Charlotte flair. due to circumstances, rhea Ripley will be fighting on behalf of Harley morgan."

And the bell rung.

I sat forward on the leather chair, with my title in my lap.

"Harley, are you worried about loosing your title tonight" the commentators asked, I scoffed "nope, I know mamis got me" I brushed off their comments.

Flair had gotten rhea slammed against the turnbuckles, and was ramming her shoulder into rheas stomach.

Dom and finn were slamming their hands on the apron. Trying ro distract Charlotte.

Rhea kicked her in the stomach and flung herself in the opposite direction to get some time to catch her breath.

When Charlotte got back up she ran at rhea but failed when rhea pulled a clothes pin on her.

She started pounding her forearm into flairs head.

Then pulled her arm into an arm bare.

Charlotte nearly tapped but when rhea was getting a tighter grip the blonde pulled her knees to her chest and kicked the black haired wrestler off her.

I stood, stepping forward slightly. Damien looked back, his brows scrunching to make sure I was okay.

I nodded and held my title belt up on my shoulder.

Dom and finn walked closer to my side, Damien watching the ref.

"Go around and distract the ref" I say before we broke away.

Charlotte had rhea slumped against the turnbuckles, she was climbing the ropes. She was going to do a moonsault. She pushed rhea who was exhausted, and tuckered out down under her legs into the floor.

I spot finn around the other side of ring up on the apron and were tampering with the buckles.

Flair pointed to them when she turned her back, the ref went flying over and started telling him off. Dom was next to him trying to climb into the ring, the ref was pushing them away.

He was distracted, and so was Charlotte. I ran over to the steel stairs and climbed up them, coming face to face with flair.

I grab my title and slam it into the side of her head. She fell back, and by this time I was sitting near the audience, pretending I was sitting there the whole time, the ref turned around and saw rhea crawling over to pin the challenger.

"Rhea Ripley wins!" Cathy screams.