17

Sitting in the passenger seat of Dom's car was new. He was driving me to an appointment to see if the baby was growing healthy and what not. the only reason he was driving me and not demi was because she had a media post she couldnt push.

"Thought if any names?" Dom drummed his fingers on the steering wheel. I sucked the side of my cheek.

"If a boy, I would name him Charlie" I looker over to the wrestler. He smiles, knowing about my childhood hamster names Charlie "and if a girl. Man I don't know. Honestly kinda scared to have a girl" dom laughed at the girls choice.

" what. Scared she's gonna have your attitude?" he giggled. I slapped his shoulder.

"Bully" I snorted leaning forward.

"So what is the baby gonna call demi. Mami?" He chided, glowing in his cheeky smirk.

I rolled my eyes and bit my lip.

"On a serious note. Is she seeing anyone. Like for real" my face drops and my stomach starts churning with anxiety again. this whole mess started because of that thought, and i needed to know if it was my imagination or she was really involved with another.

"demi...has her eyes on someone yes" dominik spoke, his fingers coming to a still and he turned the music down, i lifted my chin and looked up at the road. fuck

"oh okay" i muttered, feeling my entire mood drop, dom turned his head and looked at me. "you brina. she has her eyes on you" he breathed "i dont think she ever took her eyes off you"

my head snaps up and my eyes bug out of my head.

"what" i gasped, my whole body now contorted to face the Hispanic man to my side. he chuckled and turned back to the road, looking for the exit we have to take.

"demi, has been non stop talking about you. like seriously, i know more about your body than id like" dom shivered and made a fake gagging face. i snorted "please, youd love to ride this" i ran my hands down the frame of my figure "id also like to live and not be buried 6 feet deep"

"yeah yeah shush" i giggle, then stopped. the realization of what he said just hit me "oh fuck" i shouted, making dom flinch at the sudden loud noise.

"demi likes me!" i bounce, i grip his arm and yank slightly, not hard enough to pull his hand from the wheel but enough to jolt him to the side.

"more like loves you" he shrugged his arm from my grip, grabbing his phone that sat in the center console, unlocking it and then handing it to me.

"go through our text" he baited, i bit my lip and when to the app.

demi doo doo

im serious, she is what i live for

i wake up for her

god, i sound like such a bitch but its true

man, just ask her out already

man what if she says no

and everything just got so more complicated

yk with the baby and all

you told me you were talking about ivf when yall were together right?

yeah. but things are different now

shes having a baby

you dont think she would need someone in that room with her?

you dont think shell need someone to help her

shes going to need to have someone who knows her

like really knows her, and that person is you dems

it is true, i do know her better than anyone. iykwim 😉

okay, conversation over, ask her out pussy