20

After the gym I went home. To get ready for raw tonight.

But I before I got in the shower I messaged dom

Dominos

What were yall talking abt?

Nothing...

Dominik

Okay, we were talking about you

Like?

She's going to ask you out.

Like soon

Oh my god. She's going to ask me out?. I sweat to God dom better not be lying because I will throw hands, pregnant or not.

I got into the shower, rinsing off the sweat that coated my body. I scrubbed my scalp. Getting ready to dye it.

The company want me to start wearing more purple and black. As well as some of the TJD merchandise.

My phone started buzzing as I wrapped the towel around my body. I looked at the screen and see rhea is face timing me.

What's up with everyone using face time man.

I set the phone up and take a deep breath, hopefully this is somethingwork relate, because if it was personal. I would have a break down. I see demi who was sitting with Barry and brushing his fur.

"What are you wearing?" She says glancing up at camera.

"A towel" I shrugged, running the tap over my toothbrush and then putting toothpaste on the bristles.

"Yes I see. But I was talking about tonight" she peels the fur off the brush and then continues.

"Oh. Uh, I don't know" I mumble.

"Come over I've got something for you to wear"

"Okay, I'll come after my hair appointment" I nod. Spitting the froth out of my mouth and hanging up.

I trusted the stylist that the wwe have employed to make my hair perfect, and they delivered. I still had my blind roots, but the bottom faded purple to black.

I looked fucking hot.

The picture I posted on my story with the foils in my hair got many replies.

Demi reposted it with the caption 'hot'

When I knocked on her door I waited a few seconds before it opened. But instead of being greeted by demi, I was greeted with a tall, big built red head.

"Hey Matthew" I waved. He dragged his hand through his beard and smiled, opening the door wider and letting me in.

"Demi?" I called out, putting my bag on the white couch, patting Barry on the head before walking into the kitchen.

"She's gone out for a coffee run. She'll be back shortly mate" the Australian said. His heavy footsteps tap on the hardwood floor.

I turn, my own hair shocking me slightly.

"Okay" I shrugged. I walked over to the fridge, and grabbing the celery sticks and peanut butter.

"So whatchu doing here matt" I say sitting on the kitchen island. Matthew grumbled as he walked forward and grabbed a stick "just hanging around" he mutters.

"Cool. How's All Elite going?" I crunch down before sucking the spread off my lips.

"Yeah it's good. Hey can I talk to you about something" I nodded, putting my hands on stomach.

"Uh. Is demi, like seeing anyone? Because I feel like I've been getting this vibe" my stomach flips, and I'm suddenly angry.

"Yeah. She is" I say, my face dropping. Matt sits up straighter and his shoulders squares.

"Who?" He was curious "me" I sneered. Hoping off the bench and walking closer "and no way in hell will you be getting in the way" I brushed past his shoulder. Taking my snack food and sitting next to Barry.

I could hear the awkward shuffle from the couch. But I just ignored it.

"Yo!" Demi walked through the door with coffee in one hand and hot chocolate in the other.

"Hey I'm gonna be heading out" buddy rushed out without saying another word.

"Whats got into him" demi snorted placing the cups down on the table.

"Oh he was just asking if you were seeing anyone" I muttered. Demis head snapped my way "and what did you tell him hmm" she teased.

"I told him you were" I leant forward and took a sip

"And who am I seeing now?" Demi giggled, shuffling toward me and putting her hand on my knee.

"Me"