32

today was my first official appearance on raw. its been a week since ive been cleared, and i was so pumped.

i was in our dressing room getting changed. "baby, where are the nappies?" demi screamed out from the front of the room. i exhaled "they should be in the front pocket" i said zipping up my boots and started to strap up my thigh garter.

"nope. theyre not there" i hear from behind the door, oh fuck.

i opened the door and see demi holding the bag and frantically looking through it.

"uh, okay. no need to panic. ill just try to see of anyones got one" i bit my lip and ran out of the room, i know leati was here doing some media for smackdown so maybe he might have some left over nappies from his twins. i bee line for his room, and frantically knock on the door.

galina, leatis wife, opens the door with the younger twins in her arms.

"hey G. can i steal a couple of nappies, i forgot to pack some and harleah just exploded" i said putting my hands up in prayer, galina laughed and nodded "joelle, can you grab them please" galina asks her daughter, i wave "hey joelle, how youve been girl" i say to the 14 year old.

"im good" she skips towards us and hand me the diapers. i wished harleah is half as good as joelle when shes her age. "im excited to watch you fight tonight" joelle hugged my torso, i laughed and kissed her forhead "i thought you were a rhea fan" it was always an ongoing fith between me and my girlfriend. "yeah, but i love you more" she pulls away, i cackle, tucking the nappies in the back of my pants and i blow them all a kiss bye and then run back to the my locker room.

after we had gotten harls all cleaned up demi hopped into the shower and started getting ready.

"hey bitch" i heard dom enter the room, i waved and then spotted the food he had in his hand, a big mac from maccas.

"dont worry i got you one too" dom chucked it my way and i did a happy dance.

when demi got out of the shower she was dressed in a black fit, that made her look mighty good.

she did her makeup, dramatic purple makeup and her perfect black lips. 

we decided to make the fans go crazy by getting her to kiss my neck and have black smudges all over my skin.

"ready?" i asked, demi smirked and nodded i sat sideways on her lap and let her have full access. dom screamed, "calm down, at least let me leave the room first" he mumbled with food in his mouth. i cackled and shot him a look through the mirror "its for the fans, dont go loca" i smirked. he shivered and picked up harleah "me and my INNOCENT god daughter are going for a walk" i waved goodbye and blew my daughter a kiss. i trusted dom with her because i knew he would protect her.

"now that theyre gone" demi smirked and pulled me closer, i giggled and moved her hair from her face. 

after that, we cleaned up ourselves and went to go find dom and leah.

"theres my baby" i smiled and i picked up my chubba bubba up and cuddled her. earlier today we had asked rebecca to look after her during our match, so we made our way over there and dropped her off.

and then we made our way to the gorilla, waiting for our cue. since rhea and i were going up against each other, we had split out the judgement day, finn and damien were with me and dom with rhea.

"making their way to the ring, accompanied by damien priest, and finn balor. is the one and only, Manic Messiah, Harley Morgan" samantha announced with her own little flair, we walked down the isle, the crowd was eating it up, i stood between finn and damiem. i spotted rhea and dom already in the ring, rhea was wearing my title around her waist, and though i was about to take it away from her, she did look pretty damn hot.