14

Demis pov

Steph arrived soon after brina went to sleep. I thought of waking her scared me. She only just went to sleep, the medication made her super drousy and she just kept on sobbing.

"Don't wake her" Steph crept closer to my side.

"She's pregnant" I blurted out, a million thoughts running though my mind, my hand slaps to my mouth and my eyes are blown wide.

"Really" Steph was nonchalant , which shocked me.

"You're not mad" I ask. Brina starting to stir slightly.

"Of course not. Life happens, and we all know brina has wanted to be a mother for a while. I remember the conversation you had with hunter and I a while back about that." I pointed out, my head lowered, remember that conversation all to well.

"So what's going to happen now" I sit down on the chair one of the nurses brought in for me once they realised I would not be leaving.

"Well she won't be fighting but, if she wishes too she can announce the baby, If she chooses to keep it. And until she is unable to she can be ringside at any of the judgement days matches"

I nodded taking in the information.

After brina started to stir from the medication wearing off Steph left.

Brinas pov

A week later

i got the clearance to leave the hospital yesterday, the surgery was done and i just needed to take some pain meds for the next week and a half. demi drove me home, and when we walked through the door, i was met with fergal, luis and dom holding a big teddy bare, and when i say big, i mean it reached the roof.

Today was the announcement. The directors had organised a really great way to announce the pregnancy.

I was dressed in my ring gear, which was leather, I opted for a leather option because it does a good job and suppressing the small bump.

Today's match was a tag team match between two members from L.W.O, Santos Escobar and rey. And finn and Damien.

Rhea and I will be ring side watching and cheering them on, dom decided not to be ring side because he was preparing for his own match.

"Ready?" Demis hand found the small of my back and her thumb flicked against the leather seem.

I hummed, running my fingers through my hair and fixing my brazier.

damien and finn came over, Damien balled up his fist, and tapped it lightly on my stomach, and finn copied the motion. i couldnt help but smile at the gesture. i have my family, that i love dearly. but these guys, they were my chosen family, the ones who got my back and my blindside. i truly love them

The judgement days music started and we started walking, I had my belt around my waist. doing a better job of hiding the bump than the leather.

Rhea walked over to a poster that had writing all over it, she waved me over, the corner of her lips peeling up into a smirk.

I look at the poster.

HARLEY AND RHEA SUPREMACY

I giggled at it, I saw the camera following us so we posed next to the girl who was crying, I took off one of my gloves and gave it to her, and the others glove to the girls younger siblings, blowing them a kiss and then running down to apron.

Santo and rey were already in the ring and were staring the boys down.

I gave rhea a worried look, I was extremely nervous about this whole announcement thing. her brows knotted slightly, a face asking if i was okay. i nodded and blew out a breath. she bunched her lips together, blowing a kiss in my direction. something the fans will loose their shit over.