10

When I woke up this morning I was greeted with a pounding head ache and some questionable messages.

I could vaguely make out some decisions I made last night. I remember the first bottle of bubbly, and the second but I do not remember the four other bottles.

I go to my socials, and see the millions of comments and likes.

I scroll through some of my requested dms. It was really funny watching people thirst over me. I reply to some nice messages and then decide to check my texts.

'Feeling better?' Was from drew. I racked my brain with what he was referring too

'What did I do' I message back, shit please dont tell me I did what I think I did.

'I was your drunk late night booty call' shit. I did it.

'I'm so sorry, I was drunk and shitty because of demi. Tell Kaitlyn I'm sorry" I quickly text back. Shit. I hope they weren't too pissed at me.

Deciding not to throw myself a pity party I get up, clean up the bottles and go for a shower.

"You up?" I hear the familiar voice of demi call from outside of my room.

With my bath robe on and my hair tied up in a towel I open the door.

"Yes" I groaned as the outside light hit me.

"You look like a mess" demi snorts shutting the door behind her and taking in my attire "thanks, I feel like shit" I sneered back looking myself over in the mirror.

"What happened last night" demi says standing behind me with her arms crossed "can't remember much, to many bottles of wine" I say pointing to the table that held the empty bottles.

"Jeez brines" she spoke as she sat down on my bed scrolling through her phone.

"I have something that might jog your memory" she turns the screen to me and I see a bold drunk me telling her about my late night activities.

I just got railed in an ally.

Do you have a new girlfriend?

Jeezus demi I just found a photo of you and God

I need jesus

The church kicked me out

"Fuck. Never let me drink again" I disappeared into the bathroom to change into some clothes. Not yet it dawning on me that I messaged my ex whatever we were that I had sex

"FUCK" I say realising, assisted by the marks on my neck and torso demi came barging in with a worried face. Out of habit I covered my chest but she could still see the marks.

I couldn't read her face.

"Wow" she says, eyes flicking over each Hickey "seems like you had fun" she looks down to her feet.

I didn't say anything before turning my back to her, demi gasped "brina" she says stepping forward and running her fingers over my back.

"What" I say panicked.

"You got a tattoo" demi says shocked. Demi knew of my lack of tattoos and she knew of my need to not have them.

"Oh shit. What off" I asked, demis mouth opened but she shut it, walking out back into my bedroom. I put on a jumper and then followed her out.

I saw demi grab her phone, she turned me around, lifted up my jumper and took a picture of the tattoo now permanently on my body.

"Wow" I say bringing my fingers to my lips as I looked at the image.

It was a bunny mask with the words "fuck around and find out" my favourite words to say during matches and promos.

"Not what I would've though I'd get as my first one but it'll do" I say shrugging, knowing I can't take it off my body now.

"I like it" demi says snapping out of her dazed trance.

"Anyway, I'm going back to bed to sleep my hang over off" I yawned and nudged demi slightly as I pass her and fall flat on my stomach.

"Oh no you dont" my ankles got grabbed and I got dragged off the bed.