31

It's been a couple months since harleahs birth and it's been crazy.

Demi and I have been working like crazy to figure out if I should go back to wrestling soon or not.

"Okay, so say I did go back to wrestling within the month" I say to the doctor, demi was outside the doctors office with hsrls because she was getting fussy.

"Will anything like limit me" I was referring to the stitches.

"No, look it's been 6 months since the surgery. And the rip was minor" the doctor turned his screen to show me the ultrasounds we previously took.

I nodded along "so I say, it is safe for you to go back to work. Just be mindful that you just had a baby and some thing may not be the same" she nodded along. I smiled.

When I walked out and got to the car I explained what I got told.

After putting harleah to bed we decided we should call Steph and hunter.

"Okay so we can roster you on for an appearance on raw and seeing as while you were gone rhea took over your belt you'll have to fight her for it back"

After getting off the phone demi and I talked "I can't wait to fight you" I giggled, chomping down on a slice of cheese. Demi roled her eyes, she shook her head with laughter "oh really" she hummed.

I nodded and inched forward.

I moved one of the couch cushions and slid my legs across her lap. Demi trailed her hands up my legs and planting them on my hips.

I bent down and ghosted my lips across hers, demi smiled and pulled me tighter towards her "I love you" I say going lower and lower down her neck. Pressing my lips every once and a while.

"I don't know if youve forgotten, but uh. Mamis always on top" demi said before flipping us over so I was laying on the couch with her between my legs.

"Never"

After what we just did we laid on the couch in each other's arm.

Demi was muttering sweet nothing's in my skin as I laid on her chest.

"Did you ever think about our future. You know. Back then" I lifted my head and gave a lazy smile.

"All the time" she laced our hands together. Her hair was dishevelled and looked kinda crazy.

"What did you think off?" I asked sitting up and wrapping the blanket around us.

"Saying our I do's and buying a house and all that" it was odd to see demi so mushy gushy but I'm glad I was the one to see it.

"Really"

"Absolutely" demi wrapped her arks around me and yanked me down to her.

"I mean we already ticked off the kid part. It's only a matter of time" demi muttered, I shot up "repeat that last part" I said urgently "what? It's only a matter of time" demi said slightly confused, I jumped with a smile on my lips.

"Okay, that look scares me" demi laughed.

"Demi Bennet. Are you saying you want to marry me" I straddled her hips and put my hand on her bare chest, since I pulled the blanket on my back before.

"That's exactly what I'm saying" demi laughed sitting up on her elbows.

"Let's just do it, now" I bounced, and I saw the smirk rise on her lips.

"Nope" demi shook her head.

"What why" my mood deflaited, my face dropped "no, because. I want to do this properly. Set up a whole thing" and then the smile was back on my lips.

"That is why" I placed my hands on her cheeks and coming in close "I love you" I pressed my forehead on hers, our noses brushing "tell me more" and that glint in her eyes, one that I know oh so well. That look that told me in about an hour, after she had done her magic, that I would be left with shakey legs and no breath.