52

After dinner and after demi told her parents we were getting married we put harls to bed and we laid in bed too.

"Why didn't you tell your parents about the engagement. Are you having second thoughts?" I muttered Into the air. My stare was set to the ceilings.

"What. Baby no" demi shot up, her hand catching my face and turning me to face her.

"I just wanted to tell them in person" she answered my pleading stare.

"Okay" I sighed. Pressing her palm into my lips and pecking her soft yet calloused skin.

she smiled and pulled me into her, I inhaled her scent. It felt like home to me.

"Should we announce it to the world?" I asked, looking down at our interlaced hands resting on my stomach. Demi smiled and gave a hearty nod. I giggled, smacking the bed sheets to find my phone, once I had found it I opened my camera and turned on the flash, letting the light catch the shine of the diamonds. The black and silver bands shone brightly as well.

We were both satisfied with the photo so I sent it to demi, who had grabbed her phone and brought our hands up to our faces, showing off the rings.

She took the pic and we decided to post our stories at the same time.

Then we shut off our phones and made the decision of checking them in the morning. We would be staying in Australia for another 2 days. But we had to be back for raw on Monday.

The next morning when we woke up we were met with so many messages and comments.

It's was really sweet.

Many of our fans were spouting theory's. A lot of people thought that our relationship was still for the story line. And that what ever we posted was for that, but only a few noticed that it wasn't.

The next couple of days was wonderful. Peter took us out to dinner to celebrate and we took tons of pictures. And even though I loved this little vacation, I was certainly missing home.

A week later

Tonight was raw night so we had dropped Leah off at marinas and headed to work.

I got ready early because I was scheduled to interrupt Becky's match. She didn't know we were back yet, nobody did.

Becky's music blared as I waited in the gorilla, I fiddled with my hair in the reflection of a stage box while I waited for my que.

Becky talked for a couple of minutes before I got given a mic and got the all clear to enter.

I lifted the mic to my lips before I even walked out of the gorilla.

I giggled into the microphone, and turned to corner.

Becky saw from the ring and rolled her eyes, pacing the ring.

"Guess who's back" I lifted my hands before slowly trailing down the ramp.

"So becky, how have you been. I'm assuming you haven't been in hospital healing from 8 bruised ribs or a concussion" I hummed, not taking my eyes of the red head.

"Harley, what the bloody hell are you doing here" becky growled Into her mic.

I scoffed my laughter "it's gonna take a lot more than that to put the messiah away" I stepped up the steel steps and rested my hands on the ropes.

"Clearly" becky crossed her arms, backing away to the turnbuckles opposite of me.

"I'm not here to fight. No. Not tonight. But I just want to warn you. You've put a target on your back. Wrote your name in the book of dead. Because nobody injures with Harley morgan and gets away with it, unscathed. Now You've just messed with the most dominant factions in WWE. And we're coming for ya. Not even your little husband can save you. It might be next week, elimination chamber, wresltemania. But you're gonna get what you deserve becky, I'm gonna send you pack" I ended my threat before jumping off the apron and walking around the ring. Slipping into the time keepers box and back out, exiting through the crowd.