41

We all sat in the judgement day lockeroom waiting for the next match, I watched the current match up on the TV. The alpha academy vs imperium.

I had taken my shoes off and laid back on the couch, my head leaning on demis legs.

I decided to call the babysitter "hey girl. I was just about to call you" my heart started to race. "What why" demi said, helping me sit up so she could see the scene since it was a face time call.

"Oh nothing to concerning. Just wondering if this was normal" what?

The babysitter turned to phone to harleah who was a sleep in her cot, but her butt was pointed to the sky and she was leaning on her shoulders. Demi laughed and put her hands over her face "Yeah that's normal. She's been doing that the past couple of nights" I nodded. My heart rate slowing down severely.

After getting off the phone we got the warning that the next match was coming to an end.

The boys knocked on the door before coming in.

"Hola" I waved my fingers to them before grabbing my heels and handing them to demi. I've been getting her to put them on for me because my nails are a bit difficult to work with.

"Princess treatment" Luis scoffs sitting next to me. I punch his shoulder before putting my feet in demis lap.

"I don't like you" I stuck my tongue to the man.

"Yeah, because you love me" he made kissy notices in my direction. Deni laughed and shook her head.

"Please" demi snorted "you're making me gag" I cackled as finn made a funny face.

"Ironic" dom muttered, I shot my eyes to his and he raised his brows in a teasing way.

"Elaborate" I say.

"Its not like we can't hear you in the bathrooms getting 'ready'" he puts his fingers up and quotes the word ready.

That comment earned a snort from demi who shook her head. My face, flared in red, while pinning dom with a glare.

"Says the one who got a boner because of a joke I made" I fired back at him. His face dropped "You said we weren't ever gonna talk about that again" he stuttered while pointing his finger at me.

I giggled and shrugged my shoulders, putting my feet back on the ground and standing.

"Wait what" finn said between his breathless laughs.

"Yeah I need to hear the context" dom dropped his head in shame before shooting it back up "if I buy you you're shien shopping cart you stay quiet" he stepped forward and dropped to his knees.

I hummed, pretending to think of my response. I settle on a smirk "okay" he jumped in Victory.

"You've bought my silence but that doesn't stand for rhea" I say before grabbing my title and walking out of the room.

On my way there I see one if my favourite people "hey colby" I hug him, having not seen him in a bit because of our schedules clashing.

"Hey bunny" he smiled hugging me back.

"Excited for your match with my wife tonight?" He says as we both walk down the hallway to the gorilla.

"Oh yeah, pumped. You're rooting for me right" I say as we pull away and I sit on one of the sound boxes, where I usually sit before making entrances.

"Shhh" he shushes me before winking and waving.

I giggled, looking down at my engagement ring on my hand, waiting for rhea to get here.

I see her strutting down the hallway a minute later.

She kisses my forehead before sitting next to me.

We had about 10 minutes before the match.

"Hey guys. So sorry for the short notice but Byron here is going to interview you really quick" Adam says tapping my shoulder. We both nod and interlace our hands.

"Harley, are you prepared for your steel cage match later tonight" he says into the mic before tipping it my way. I laugh and role my eyes "please. I'm Harley Morgan. No offence babe. But I've beaten Rhea Bloody Ripley. Becky lynch will be a walk in the park" I say rubbing the arm of rhea.

"None taken" rhea says, smirking in my direction.

"Do you think you'll win tonight?"

I scoffed at his words "in all my years of wrestling, ive never lost a match to becky lynch, and I don't plan on ever losing to her" I push the mic away, putting up my cocky, rude persona.

The cameras cut and Adam walks closer to me "that was great, thank you" he nods before fast walking away.

"Hes an odd man I swear" rhea laughs and I nod in agreement.

"Wrestlemanias coming up, who you think we'll be put up against" I say to her, playing with her fingers. "Probably lottie. The story line is already existing so" she shrugs, I hum.

I miss these moments, the moments where demi and I could just exist. And in no way am I saying, that having harleah, wreck all that. No. I just missed the quiet times.

"Time guys" the staff said. We jumped off the sound boxes and started walking to the exit.

Rheas music played, God I love motionless in white.

Rhea grabbed my hand and walked out. My title swinging in my hand.

I smiled and released rheas hand so she can do her stomp.

Her foot came slamming down and she flicked her head up, I fanned my face and scrunched up my nose. FUCKING SEXY WOMAN.

rhea smirked and held her hand out for me, I skipped over and looped our arms together.

When rhea and I got to the ring I stayed ringside, staring up at her as she did her slide and rope hold.

Charlotte entered after a while but I payed no mind to her while I watched my fiance.

Rhea turned her head away from lottie and smiled down at me. Twinkling her fingers and then blowing a kiss.

I caught it before doing a kiss back and laughing.

I walked over to the time keepers barricade and sat down.

Turning my head to throw a wink at Samantha.

The match carried on, and rhea was losing. Though, it looked like the match was turning around as rhea put Charlotte into her submission hold.

"Wooo! Go mami" I clapped my hands, jumping off the barricade and sauntered over to the apron, resting my elbows on The canvas and clipping my hands together to rest my chin.

"Having a hard time there lottie?" I taunt, cocking my head and sneering.

Charlotte screamed in pain, her hands reaching for the ropes to force a break but she did not succeed when rhes pulled her back to the center.

Eventually, Charlotte tapped and the ref forced rhea to let go.

Rhea rolled out of the ring, slightly stumbling but I slipped my arm under her and held her up.

We walked back to the gorilla and were met with the rest of the jday clapping.

"Good going sis" finn said taking my spot in supporting her.

"2 down, 1 to go" I smiled, the nerves slowly creeping up on me. Not that I might lose to becky, absolutely not, my resume has a lot of achievements on it that one loss of a steel cage match won't bring that whole thing down. But that we were about to go through some harsh conditions, tables, chairs, ramming faces into the cages.

I'm worried either one if us would get hurt.