42

I had just gotten changed into my ring gear. Which, I can proudly say, is so dramatic and extra but I fucking love it. I had these long leather pants and boots, as well as a very revealing, yet secure top, but the cherry on top was the long hood.

I had my thigh garters with rheas name printed on them and my chokers that said 'PREDATOR'

"And I thought my ring gear was dramatic" damian sauntered into the room.

I flipped him off and started doing my makeup. Nothing too special, considering it will most likely be smudged by the end of the match, I didn't do anything to my hair expect for brushing it.

We walked out and waited on the gorilla.

"Whatever happens you're still my girl" I hug becky, and whisper those words in her hair.

"Forever" she kissed my cheeks before pulling away and waited for her music before stepping out. I smiled as I watched her soak up the applause, if becky knew one thing. That would be how to be a face.

I turned to rhea who smiled, she was trying to be brave for me but I could tell she was nervous about this match.

I breathed out and shook my head. Tightened the lace of my hood and stood right at the gorilla. The lights had cut and the arena was pitch black.

I could hear the beginning of my music, the drums pounced the ground, and then the echo's of the cheers pounced by me ears.

The spotlights glared on suddenly, I could see on the big screens above the ring, me and my judgement day family.

I walked out first, then rhea and damian joined my side and then finn and dom ended up next to them.

We walked past the fog and down the ring.

The steel stairs surrounded by the steel cage entrance seemed more daunting than I thought it would be.

I sucked in a breath, stood on the first step, and tugged at the laced. Letting the Cape fall off my shoulders and the title shine.

"Harley! Harley!" The crowd chanted. I laughed and winked to mami who stood at my side.

I entered the ring, pulling the cage door shut behind me.

As soon as that door closed, the bell rung and becky ran towards me, slamming me into the cage wall to my left.

I grunted and took the pump, playing it up as she pulled away, I grabbed the back of my head and blinked.

I snap out of my shock and focus back on my opponent.

Becky is taunting rhea, rhea is trying to reach her arm through and trying to grabbing becky.

I stalk towards becky who was crouched and facing away from me.

I smirk and make eye contact with my fiance.

I use my foot to push her face first into the fencing.

I laughed as the boys slam their hands into the steel and make becky bounce, smacking her face repeatedly.

I breathed and bent down, gripping Becky's shoulders and dragging her to the turn buckles.

She stumbled as I move her, I bent down and pulled her into my shoulders, then dropping her on the turnbuckles.

I heard her hiss, I tap her arm to which she returns.

I pull her onto the canvas, putting her in the right position.

I then climb the ropes, jumping onto the cage and climbing to the top, keeping my eye on becky.

I yank myself up into the ledge at the corner. I balance my body and prepare to jump.

But before I launch, becky stands and growls up at me.

I look back down to rhea and damo, rheas eyes were full of shock because, she could guess what I was about to do.

I crouch on the ledge, holding my hand up and making a 'come get me' motion with my hand. She snarls and starts climbing the turnbuckles, I let her stand before I jump.

We both fall to the canvas, landing with a giant thud that the crowd gasped at.

"I'm good" becky whispered Into my hair before I rolled off her.

As I lay next to her, I notice finn pointing to under the ring.

I look over to where he's pointing and I see a head pop up.

I scrambled to my feet and run over to the wall.

I slam my open palm to damian. He understood what I was trying to say, the judgement day started to climb the cage, finn, dom and rhea sitting at the top, waiting. While damian dropped down and joined my side.

When I turn back around, with my new team member, we see Seth and becky running at us.

We both take the bump, slamming Into the ropes.

They back away, damian got up faster than I did so he pulled me up.

"Throw pillow me" I nod to damo, he smirked and bent his knees, his hands went under my legs and my head. He lifted me above his head and hauled my entire body across the ring, I land right on Seth and becky.

Again another thud.

I look down, and their eyes were screwed shut.

I get up and hobble over to damian.

The rules of this match was the first person out side of the ring with both feet planted on the floor wins, or whoever makes their opponents submit first.

I must've landed on my ankle a bit funny during one of the bumps because it was a bitch to walk on.

I started climbing the side, but before I could, becky grabbed my ankle and pulled, I tried to kick out of it but she wasn't letting up.

I dropped down, landing on my ass.

Becky grabbed my hair and slammed my face into the grate.

"Nope" I hear above me, before feeling the vibration of someone landing on the ground next to us.

The pain of my hair ripping stopped, I slumped up again the steel wall.

I caught my breath, watching as damian fought Seth, and rhea fought becky.

I gather all of my left over strength and haul my ass up off the ground.

I slung my leg over the rope and let my body follow.

Seth got pushed off the ropes, and damian was hitting him with a kendo stick that he must've grabbed from underneath.

Rhea yanked becky over to where I was standing. I smiled, facing her before running across the ring, turning just before turning and rebounding off.

I do the crucifixion. And leave becky stunned.

"Harley" I hear finn scream from up top, dom motioning me up.

I smiled, pushing the pain from my ankle deep down and sprint to the ropes, jumping up and grabbing the bars of the cage.

Using all of the strength I have left to pull myself up, slinging my leg over, dom smiles and fist pumps me before I start scaling down.

I scream when I drop to the ground. Seeing the crowd go wild.

I turn slowly, my smile going wider when I see the rest of my family sitting on the top bar and whooping for me.

"And still, the women's world champion. HARLEY MORGAN"