46

It's been 2 weeks since my last match, I've been on vacation, or as the wwe universe knows it 'not medically cleared'.

But Tonight, I would rejoin the public and ambush becky.

Corey and Kennedy have settled down in their new apartment and just last night, Corey texted me that she would be debuting tomorrow night. I was really excited for her, so we were going to watch her match.

But now I was trying to focus on getting Leah dressed, we had just gotten her out of the bath and sue was fussing about.

"Aye. I give up, tio dommie. Come deal with your niece" I throw my hands up and call dom over. He bounced over and managed to get her nappy on in less than 2 minutes.

"Fuck it. I'm taking a bath" I shook my head, looking over to demi who's head perked up instantly. I snorted and slide into the bathroom, not bothering to close the door because I know demi was in suit.

"Hi baby" she sunk into the hot water behind me, I turned my head over my shoulder and looked to my fiance.

Her legs slide down mine and her hands claimed its rightful spot around my waist and she pulled me flush against her bare chest.

"Hiya" I laid my head on her shoulder, wading my fingers through the water and watching the bubbles pop.

We relaxed in comfortable silence for ages, letting the water prune our bodies. I picked up my phone and held it above the water, snapping a picture of us. After adjusting the bubbles to cover my breasts.

Deciding to get the fans riled up for tonight I posted the picture to my story.

'My medicine 💊 ⚖ 🖤'

Demi chuckled as she watched me smirk, watching the replies filter through.

After a few more moments of peace we decide to hop out and actually go back to real life.

"Finally" dom bounced harleah on his hip while sitting on the floor as he danced around to music, it was no suprise that the music was 'voices' by motionless in white.

We were raising a little metal head.

"Hi baby, are you dancing" I squatted down to my knees and waved my arms around.

Dom set her down on her feet and held her hands.

"Look at you go baby" I laughed, turning my head to spot demi holding her phone next to me, recording our happy girl dancing.

When I turn back I see dom had let go and his jaw hung low.

I look down to harleahs chubby legs, and see she had took one step.

"Come on baby walk to mama" demi laughed, her belt chain clattered on the floor as she got on her knees.

Harleah stomped another stop down, her excited chortles coming out of her opened mouth.

I clapped my hands in encouragement. She took a couple more steps before collapsing in my lap.

"You did it baby girl, you walked for us" demi dropped her phone and picked her daughter up. I didn't even notice I was crying until my cheek was drenched I'm tears.