51

Demi and I drove to her parents house in a rented car.

Because my mother lived in America she had the chance to meet harleah, but Peter and Anna, demis parents, had not.

"Hi mum" demi said hoping out of the car and running to her parents.

They hugged whole I watched with a smile. I had met them a couple times before.

I opened the car door and got harleah out, closing it and walking over.

"Hey Anna. Peter" I waved with a polite smile. I spot cali walking out.

"Hello love" Anna embraced me in a hug, pulling away after a moment and her eyes latching on harls.

"Harleah, meet your nan and grandad" demi said, easing her daughter out if my arms and presenting her to her parents.

"And your auntie cali" I pointed over to calista who had joined my side, I knew cali a bit better than her parents because she messaged me when she found out about the whole fall out with her sister.

"Right" cali muttered, ignoring me and focusing on her niece.

The next day Peter and Anna asked if they could take Leah to a zoo bond better with their grandkid, which we let them. Demi and I stayed in bed cuddling. We haven't had much alone time and our bodies were still a bit sore from our tumble.

"Hey dems. I'm making lunch. Want some?" Cali knocked on the door and popped her head through.

Demi lifted her face from neck and shook her head no.

"We were thinking about going out and doing a little shopping" demi sat up, her arms lifting from my sides and to behind her to support her weight.

Cali looked over to me with a slight face of disappointment and disgust. My breath hitched in my throat.

She then closed the door behind her with a slight slam.

"Did I do something wrong?" I sit up.

Demi sighed, shaking her head "when we broke up, I went to her with it all" my lip went through my teeth and I nodded.

"Okay, you go have a shower" demi pushed me out of bed and scrambled behind me to shove me into the bathroom that was conjoined to her room.

After I showered I went out into the living room to put on my shoes.

Cali stood in the kitchen, her arms crossed and a blank stare.

"Can we talk?" I say shoving my heel Into my shoes.

Cali sighed and walked out from the counter and stood in front of me.

"Sure. Talk" she threw her arms out, I could hear the shower still on.

"I know you know about the whole thing that went down between demi and I a couple of years ago. That was a whole mistake and misunderstanding" I shake my head. Suddenly noticing the increase in my heart rate.

"Yeah. Sure" cali sneered.

I exhale through my nose and look down.

"Look, I love your sister. So fucking much. She is my person and I regret that break up years ago. But we're back together now, we have a daughter, and we're having a wedding. So You can chose to hate me and reject me. But I am marrying demi whether you like it or not. I love her and she loves me" I didn't mean for that speech to come out so sternly like it did but I don't regret a word. Calista looks stunned, she had a taken back face and her eyebrows were sky high.

"Okay. Fair. But if you break my sisters heart one more time. I will hurt you" cali chuckled. Her face dropping slightly as she looked over my shoulder.

"She won't" demi slung her arm over my shoulder, she was dressed but her short wet hair dripped down her neck.

I smiled and look up at her, I turn back to cali. "Wait. Did you say marry? You guys are getting married?" I gasped. I guess demi hadn't told her family yet.

"Shit" I swore. Demi gapped her mouth and looked down at me.

"Surpise?" She shook her hand, cali screamed and started jumping. "Oh please show me the rings" she grabbed my hand and her sisters hand. Staring at the matching black and white rings that adorned our fingers.

"Oh fuck. You haven't told mum and dad yet" cali drops out hands. I look back to demi "I was planning on telling them tonight at dinner" demi mumbled, glancing down at her phone.