37

The rules of a steel cage match is to eliminate the influence of an outsiders interference.

I was excited, but rhea and the rest of my family, not so much.

"Look, she agreed and there's nothing you can do" Adam said holding his hands up in surrender. Luis grunted and crossed his arms "that's not good enough. Figure something out" demi nodded, she had gone oddly silent during this discussion "I suppose you could be ring side. But from outside the cage" finn stepped forward, he looked at me, and then at rhea, who gave a small nod.

"But until then. You and dom need to get ready for your match with lwo"

Damo and dom were going up against rey and Santos. Yet again.

But that was next week.

Until then we went to catering to get some food, I ducked into the kitchen to ask margey to warm up the milk.

"How is my unuka" margey waddled my way with a tea towel over her shoulder and the small blue bottle in her hands.

"She's good, demis got her at the moment" I kissed margeys cheek, before taking the bottle and testing the temp.

Before actually having harleah, I was freaking out with all this mother hood stuff. But now it just comes Naturally, to both dems and I.

After I left catering I went to the tables. There was a crowd that had formed, ive taken notice, that most of my wwe family treat harleah as their own.

They don't mind swaddling her or burping her.

Demi was feeding her, covering herself with a towel just in case she does spit up.

"Wow. It's freaky to think she's nearly 6 months already" becky strokes the top of leads head, glancing up to demi who was just staring in awe.

"I know. It's crazy" I shivered, shaking my head with a giggle.
I stabbed a couple of green beans onto my fork and scoffed them down.

Dom came to sit at my side, picking food off my plate.

He was wearing some new merchandise that the wwe had released, the past week I've been advertising for it on my story and what not.

It was a graphic design picture of me on the boys shoulders with my legs crossed and my title raised. Rhea smiling up at me with her fingers pointing to me.

The words underneath scribbled in a wonky font said "caution: will destroy anyone who's in her path"

"Hey mama" dom smiled.

"Hey tio dommie" I waved my fingers.

"What, how come he gets a cool nickname" Luis whined like a child next to becky, Rebecca rolled her eyes.

"Ha ha" dom stuck his tongue out. I smacked his shoulders and demi threw a scolding glare at him.

"You're tio lolo" I shrugged, we've realised that while harls was young we should simplify some of the names.

"Don't complain. At least your not being called uncle Fergalicious" fergal groaned from the other side of the table, pouting like a kid who just got told no.

Okay, maybe we were just using harleah as an excuse to make fun of people but. Oh well.

"Hey it's that or uncle fergie" demi muttered. Pulling harleahs up to her shoulder, I adjusted the towel so it was further down her back.

"Yeah shut up" fergal sneered with a playful look in his eyes.

After we all ate we went back to our dressing rooms. I had just put harls down for a sleep so we were all being as quiet as we could be.

"I'm gonna go look for Oscar and Jorge to talk about that thing" I patted demis legs before putting on my jumper over my ring gear and kissing her forehead.

The LWO lockeroom wasn't far from ours so the walk was short.

I knocked on the door and waited for it to open.

"Hola. Come in come in" Oscar smiles, his lips curving past the mask.

I walked in and waved to everyone.

"Hey, so about that match against Luis and dom. I was wondering if we could meet up Tomorrow or something because I have this thing that's playing in my head. I don't know if it's possible but I just want to try it you know" I ramble. Even though I've been in this business for years, talking to legends like rey made me sorta word vomit.

"Yeah no problem conejita" oscar nodded, looking over to Jorge who nodded as well.

I left shortly after that and made my way back to the dressing room.

"Shell be fine. Brinas strong" I heard from behind the door. I stopped myself from turning it and pressed my ear against the cold wood.

"But mate. What if becky takes it too far and she gets hurt. She's only 6 months post partum" I knew that voice belonged to demi. I smiled, my cheeks heating.

"Rebecca is her bestfriend, they will rehearse the fight and see if anything is to extreme before it airs" finn being the wonderful voice of reason.

"Maybe I'll just message bec and have a chat with her before all of that"

I gave that as my cue to open the door and announce myself.

"We've got a training session with rey and Santos tomorrow afternoon" I took my place in the big lounge chairs next to harleahs cot.

"Coolio" demi gives me a thumbs up, looking down at her phone.

"Also, I'm thinking of redesigning my ring gear. No more manic pixie shit" I say to the group, finn smiles and dom snorts next to him.

"Oh God, you're gonns go emo like dems aren't ya" Luis laughs, but stops when demi pins him with a glare.

"No, just changing the colours you know and style" I shrugged. When I was pregnant and doing appearances, I had to go back to a lot of my ring gear from years ago because of the extra weight. But now that I've dropped the bump and I was back to my goal body. I could be back in my original gear.

"Whatever you'll wear babe will look great" demi smiles up, sending me a wink.

For a second time tonight, my fave flames up with blush.