22

After I had calmed down we started getting ready.

"You think I'll be able to fit into this" I chuckled holding up the leather top demi had presented me with. She smirked, looking at my body and nodded "just try it" I groaned and took off my top, adjusting my bra and slipping the top on.

To my suprise it did fit, it came just above my bump, which was protruding at this point.

"Told you" demi gloated.

I grabbed my pants, which I had to get made specifically to fit my belly.

"Hmm, who knew maternity pants could be so hot" demi emerged from the bathroom in her gear. I snorted and shoed her away.

"Thirsty fucker" I pushed her shoulder. Her arms slinked around my waist and pulled me against her "hey, hey, hey don't run" she giggled as I tried to free myself from her grip "I just got you back" she nuzzled into my neck, peppering kisses. I brought my arms up around her neck, turning my head and kissing her lips.

"Oi" we heard from the lounge room. We both looked over at the door. We saw Luis and fergal standing there in the kitchen while dom was dipping into my snacks.

"When did they get here?" I muttered, grabbing my jumper and zipping it up, I walked out of the room letting demi follow.

"Hello" I waved, snatching my food out of Dom's hands.

"Hello brina" Luis voice sounded suggestive, his brow was raised and his lips pursed.

"Yes Luis?" I mimicked his actions but I crossed my arms and leant against the kitchen island.

Fergal stepped towards me, his hand coming over my chin and pushing it to the left.

"What the fuck happened to your neck?" Dom snorted, his hand covering his mouth.

"Oops" demi walked out of her room and looked over to us. Her hands out of her pockets and holding her keys.

I walked over to the mirror that faced the door and examined myself "you can explain to kat that your the cause of this" I looked her in the eyes. She snorted and nodded. I could see she was holding back her fit of laughter.

"So it happened" dom asked the room, his eyes flicking between us.

"Wait what?" Luis asked, he looks to fergal for answers but he was just as confused as him.

"Yes, brina and I are back together. End of conversation thank you. We're already late" demi grabbed my hand and lead us to her car ignoring the gasp from the Irish and latino man.

When we got to the arena the judgement day were wrestling at tonight we went straight to make up, since we were already dressed.

I got a scolding from kat for the hicky, which I smiled at because it wasn't my fault.

Since our segment wasn't for a bit, I decided to visit margey.

I left rhea and the rest of jday in the room we were waiting in and wondered all the way to catering.

"Oh my look at you" margeys sweet shakey Serbian accent warmed my ears.

"Hi margey" I gave her a cuddle, when we pulled away her hands went to my belly.

"So big" she cooed. I smiled and giggled, margey is what I call the house mother.

"I know exactly what you want" she tutted, her little frame stepped away and then grabbed something off the table.

I could smell the meal before I could see it.

"Oh mom, you shouldn't have" I awed at her cooking.

"Oh hush. You're growing a bebe" she waved off my protest. Margey knew my favourite meal was mashed potatoes and green beans.

"Now go, go. You've got to eat" she pushed me gently out of the kitchen.

I kissed her cheek goodbye and skipped back to the room.

I sat down and unveiled my food.

I grabbed the fork and started mixing the two. Because any sane person knows that that's the best way to eat it.

After putting the first fork full in my mouth I moaned out in gratitude.

Rhea snickered "that sounds familiar" she laughed quietly.

Dom screamed "ew!" He shoved her shoulders and ran to the other side of the room.

Priest snorted and shook his head.

Rhea stood and came over to my side, grabbing my fork and taking the serving I was about to eat.

I glared up at her, she smirked, her thumb coming down to corner of my mouth, swiping off the mash and sucking it off.

She pressed her lips in a kiss and blew it my way.

"We're ready" finn walked into the room, motioning for us to get up.

I pouted, knowing I would have to leave my food, I shovelled a heap into my mouth and stood.

When we were waiting in the gorilla. Rhea was shaking out her nerves like she always does. Even if she wasn't even the one who had a match.

She had a tradition, that started at riot girls back in Australia, and that tradition was to shake out the nerves.

She shook her head and jumped a little. Coming over to me.

She kissed my lips, her head resting on my forehead and she smiled "You're hot, I hope you know"

I looked up through my lashes "You're horny" I smirked pulling away and turning my back.

I heard her exasperated groan at her advances not succeeding.

Joining the rest of TJD dom handed me a bandanna.

I looked down at it and then looked back at him.

He motioned to tuck it into the belt loops of my pants.

I did and swivled my hips to watch it sway.

"Guys you're on" We got que signal but before we exited and went out into the public eye. I pushed out my stomach and let them each fist bump the bump I had grown.

Rhea grabbed my handand interlaced her fingers with mine