25

Last week during raw. Demi proposed the idea for a TJD matching tattoo. And though, my first tattoo was a reflection on that fateful night that wound me knocked up at 25 while unmarried and working as a entertainer, I wasn't opposed. But alas, I could not. Because, well I'm pregnant.

But I went with them anyway, recording the whole thing for my new YouTube channel.

The WWE media department suggested I started a YouTube channel to engage people.

I was just using my phone to film because the camera I had brought hasn't come yet.

"Okay guys, so I'm here with dom and rhea. And we're getting tattoos" I smiled Into my camera, rhea behind me and dom grabbing his keys somewhere behind us.

"Well they are. Because you know" I held the phone above my head to show my bulging belly.

"Anyway let's go" I cut the filming. Demi snorted at me, as my face dropped and I groaned. "Stupid YouTube thing, they're trying to turn me into Logan paul" I cried.

Deni just rolled her eyes and swung her arm around my shoulder and guided me to the car.

I sat in the front while demi got stuck in the back.

She pouted crossing her arms "stupid not it"

I laughed at her antics.

The shop was an hour away so we had fun listening to music.

Rhea had put me on to this new band called 'system of a down'

They were so good.

I set up my phone and pressed record, making sure I had all of us in frame.

We played our air instruments. Rhea on vocals, dom on drums and me on guitar.

After getting to the shop, I recorded us going in.

Rhea also decided to get some more roses, in the gaps on her leg sleeve for her grandmother.

"Okay, guys, so we're here. And I would like to introduce you all to Andre. Andre, has been doing all of rheas tattoos since she started, and of recently. Dom's as well" I sat next to rhea on the chair holding up camera to show the process.

"I've done yours too" he snorted, taking the gun from my girlfriends leg and looking at me.

"Wait the bunny? That was you" I let out a laugh, bringing my hand to my mouth.

Dom gasped "you have a tattoo" he screamed.

I pulled the back of my shirt up and showed him as well as the camera.

"Got too drunk but oh well" I shrugged into the camera.

I cut the video

"Okay, all done" Andre tapped the back of rheas thigh where her tjd tattoo was placed.

A little flare of anger surged me but I swallowed it.

Dom sat in the chair and he got stencil put on.

I started recording again, trying to create more content.

"hola mi gente" Damien said walking In. I smiled and turned around hugging him. I haven't seen Damien in a while because he had been doing a crap ton of media to film

"Are you getting a tattoo?" He looked down at me with panic. "Gosh no" I shook my head, I pointed down to my belly, which was nice and toasty because of the warm fleeced sweater I was wearing.

"Good" he sighed out of relief.

"Oh look at that tio damie stepping up" I playfully hit shoulder, making sure to use his wresting name because I was still filming.

"What about uncle dom dom" dom whined from the chair. I laughed and turned the camera to face him.

"Yes, uncle dom dom is acknowledged anyway" I turned away from him and laughed when I saw rhea admiring her tattoos in the mirror.

I set the camera up so it faced us looking in the mirror. She smirked and tapped my shoulder.

"Yes rhea" I smiled up at her, looking in her eyes, her hands came to my belly and she kissed my lips.

"Show me how they turned out" I asked her, she lifted her leg up and rested it on the counter.

I loved the roses, and how they went with her tattoos, even though the roses were delicate and the rest of her tattoos were more hard core.

And then I noticed it.

The gasp flew out of my mouth before I could catch it.

My hand went to her leg to see if I could wipe it off, like it was a silly prank.

But it was etched in.

"You didn't" I look up, rhea had the look of pure admiration.

I looked back down.

My favourite flowers, with the word bunny, written in my mother's hand writing. I knew it was my mother's hand writing because I grew up reading it when she would leave notes in my lunch box.

"I can't believe you did that" my eyes betrayed me, the tears welling. And a couple dropping as I blinked "do you like it?" A slight change from happiness to uncertainty.

"I fucking love it" I push her leg down and practically jumped on her. She laughed and hugged me back.