5

I scrolled through my phone contacts. I figured I'd get this conversation out of the way before it starts to interfere with our work.

D

I found her name in my phone quickly, I sent her a quick message asking her to come to my room.

She answered pretty quickly but it was just a simple 'kk.'
I didn't wait long before my door opened and revealed demi, who was wearing some black sweats and no makeup.

"Hey demi" I smiled, I needed to sort this shit out because im sick and tired and I want my demi back.

"What do you want" she sat opposite to me on the bed. I sighed and looked down "I want to talk" I chewed my lip, a nervous habit I had picked up.

"Oh now you want to talk" demi scoffed, she pulled her hair back into the cap she was wearing.

"Don't be like that" I said starting to get annoyed. I stood from the bed and started to walk around the room. Demis eyes followed me "no I get to be like that. Remember, you're the one who left me" she raised her voice.

"Yeah because I saw you kissing that girl REMEMBER" I I threw my head back and scoffed in disbelief "no you saw some girl kiss me. Not the other way around"

It was true

Demi had been taking a long time to get the food we had ordered so I put on her black wwe merch jumper and took the room key and went on a little search for her. When the elevator doors opened on the ground floor I saw demi standing in the middle of the lobby with some girls arms around her neck and her lips on theirs. I didn't even think before I had stormed up to them, pulled the girls hair to get her off demi. Demi was stunned, Wether it was because she was caught or whatever but I didn't care. I balled up my fist and punched her cheek.

I then ran out the hotel and caught the closest cab. Blocked her on all social media's and blocked her number.

"Brina, you reacted to quick" demis voice softly spoke.

"I know" I said turning to face her as demi stood and stalked to me in 2 quick steps seeing as she is way taller than me.

"She was a fan and she kissed me" demi dropped her head, resting her forehead against mine.

Demi sighed and her hands ghosted my arms.

I've had a year to think of why I reacted to badly.

"I think I was so mad was because of my ex. I. Uh didn't think I would feel love again. And that night. When you were going to come back, I was going go tell you. That I. That was in love with you" I stuttered slightly as demis beautiful eyes made my heart stop. And the feeling of having her so close after all this time made my skin buzz with familiarity.

"Amd do you, still love me" demi asked after seconds.

I stepped back slightly to look her in her eyes.

"Of course I still love you. But I'm not in love with you dems" I spoke softly. To me there was a big difference.

"I've moved forward with my life" I brought my hands up to demis cheeks, demi went to shrug my touch off but I stopped her "don't do that"

"Then what are we?" Demi asked as she brought her hand up to take my hand from her face "friends. I don't want you out of my life. I never wanted that d" I smiled and shook my head.

Demi nodded and a small smile went to her lips.

Demis pov

My heart broke everytime she opened her mouth. I never stopped loving her, and having her here, touching her skin in such an intimate way made me remember why I never stopped.

"Wanna watch a movie while I'm here" I say bringing us back to a more platonic situation.

I hated having to act as if I was okay with being her friend but it was better than acting like I hate her