29

Setting up the camera and pressing record I said.

"Hello guys, so a lot has happened since my last vlog" I clapped my hands, I scooted closer to the edge of the bed.

"I had a baby!" I laughed as demi held harleah and walked into the frame.

"This is our daughter, Danielle Morgan" we decided, for the privacy of us all that we wouldn't share the real name of our daughter, and we will blur out her face in editing.

"For you all who have been following for a while, you will know I have always wanted to be a mother. And now I am here" I smiled. Looking down at harleah in demis arms.

After a few more minutes to content we shut off the cameras because harleah was getting fussy.

We sat on the couch watching Tv while I fed her.

"Knock knock"

I turned my head and saw dom, Luis and fergal walking in.

I haven't seen them since the baby shower two weeks ago.

"Oh my god hi" I said, I have missed them so much. Demi took off time from work so she hadn't seen them in a bit either.

"Look at you, you're glowing" fergal said putting his bag down as giving me a hug.

"Oh shut up, I haven't showered in three days and I've got spit up on me" I snorted.

"Still look hot" dom shrugged, earning a smack up the back of the head from demi.

"Ow" he hissed.

Luis kissed my forehead. And dom did the same.

"So this is Ms harleah" dom said sitting next to me, i nodded, harlea had fallen asleep so I unlatched her and covered myself up again.

"Oh look at her little nose" Luis sat on the other side of me. Demi took my water bottle and handed it to me.

"I know. Sometimes I just stare at her" I laughed, brushing the little hair she has on the top of her head.

"Can I?" Dom asked timidly. I nodded, wiping the corner of bubs mouth with my finger. "Wait. Hold up" demi said, "wash your hands first" she said, pointing to the sink.

Dom nodded and practically ran to the kitchen.

Damien mimicked his running arms.

When Dom came back I laid harleah in his arms and made sure he cradled her head.

I stood up and turned the TV off so we could all talk.

I took a photo of harleah with her tio dominik.

"So you thinking about coming back?" Luis asked, his hair slicked back and in a pony tail.

"Well, I go back in 4 months. And brina can come back anything within the year" demi gently pulled me onto her lap, her hands carefully resting on my bump.

"Yeah, but if I don't go back within this year, than I'll have to renew my contract" I nodded, leaning back into demi.

"And how's the stitches" fergal asked turning away from dom and Leah and back to us.

"Eh, they don't hurt as much anymore but I've got a appointment with the doctor in a few weeks" I pulled up my dirty shirt to show the scar.

"Oh wicked" dom finally said, coming out of his trance.

After talking for half an hour I got up to start making food for us to eat.

"Hey baby" demi came up behind me, her head coming down to my neck.