53

Harleah had been sick for the past couple of weeks but she was finally feeling better. We were going to leave her at home with marina but we found out that she caught the cold from Leah and we didn't want her to get sick again and we want her to get better. So we decided to bring her along.

We didn't have a match tonight, but we would be interrupting edges monologue.

The wwe were reintroducing that story line as they felt it was unresolved.

Even though I joined after edge was exiled.

But before that, management wanted me to make some more content for YouTube so they suggested a tour.

I had harleah strapped to my chest sleeping.

"Hey yall. It's Harley. And so many of you guys have been asking for a tour of the center" I threw my hand out around me as I stood on the empty ring, it was around 9 in the morning, one of film crew slowly stepped back to show my friends.

"And joining us will be my judgement day family"

finn and rhea stood beside me while dom and damo sat at my feet.

We went through the main parts that were seen on TV but then we got to catering.

"And this is mom. Margey, has been working here for nearly 26 years, and shes always taken care of us" I open the kitchen door and walk through as I talked to the camera.

We then went to locker rooms, and backstage.

"And lastly. This is the judgement days lockeroom" the boys sat down and rested their feet while rhea pushed them off.

"This is where mami comes up with the game plans" dom says pouting as he just got scolded.

"Anyway that's it for now. Bye" the cameras shut off and I sat down.

"Hey, uh brina. I thinks she's shit herself" Luis mutters next to me, poking leahs nappy.

I groan and start to pull down the straps that had her secured to my chest.

"Gosh. I swear, I've become immune to the smell at this point" I grunt, about to stand up but demi swooped in and took her from me. Taking her over to the change table and started to unbutton her pants.

"Oh shit" demi gasped and stepped back.

"Shit"

You've got to be kidding me.

"Was that her first word?" I looked away from demi to fergal.

"Yes" I grit out. Darting my eyes to demi who was biting her lip. "No sex for a month" I say, demi gasps and shook her head "no, we can just pretend that didn't happen. Fergs, she didn't say a word right? No please don't take away sex" demi begged, the wet wipe still in her hand. I rolled my eyes "I would be so turned on right now. If you weren't holding a shitty diaper" I groaned, flipping my hair over my head and shook out the curls. checking to make sure there had been no shit to leak through leahs nappy and onto my ring gear.

I took off the rest of the baby strap I was wearing and left the room. I walked around, just looking for something to do, I spot peirce standing with his staff.

I skipped over and nudged myself In between two people.

"Oh brina. Just the person I was looking for" Adam dismissed his peers and pulled me over to the side.

"Whats up A.P" I leant against the wall and looked up to the man in the suit.

"I've been talking to many other producers as well as the marketing team, and we were wondering. If you and demi would like to have a t.v show"

So, first. A YouTuber. now a bloody reality star. 

i laughed in disbelief, shaking my head to adam as she looked for an answer "ill have to talk to demi about this, you know were both pretty private people" i shrugged, turning my back on the general manager and walked back to the locker room.

"baby guess what. adam just asked me if we wanted to have a reality t.v show" i giggled as i closed the door behind me and went to my daughter who was now sitting in her cot watching the mobile spin. 

"hm, thats new" demi muttered from her desk as she put the finishing touches on her face. demi then looked at her phone next to her mirror "well talk about this later" i nodded.

after the segment for the new storyline we all went home. harleah fell asleep in the car like usual so demi and i got changed and sat on the couch.

"if we were to do this, there would have to be rules" i said, thinking of all the possibilities. my fiance nodded and sat closer to me, she took a sip of her drink before saying "harls face will obviously be blurred and well have to hide things with her real name on it" i nodded, scribbling the words on a piece of paper, we wrote down the rest of our boundaries, like use of real names and types of things we wouldnt want to be shown. demi was the one to call adam and explain, he agreed and told us he would get back to us.

about an hour later we got added to a zoom call.

"hey a.p" demi waved, i smiled and linked my arm with hers, adam smiled and started to introduce us to the 'production team' 

"just to be sure. we want our daughters face covered at all times, even if shes in the background" demi assured, stuart, the director nodded "absolutely, we respect that" he put his hands up.

the following week we met the crew and showed them around the house. filming started this morning. it was odd having people with cameras following us around, it was normal for work but in our own home was something we had to get used to.

the producers were also toying with names for this new show 'heel house' which i thought was kindoff clever but they decided not to go with that name, instead opting for the name 'behind the scenes' seeing as they would be getting a look at our lives not as harley morgan and rhea ripley but as brina 'marks' and demi Bennett.

"daycare got back to us" demi said as she put the fruit in the blender and started blending, we got gifted a silent blender at the baby shower but we didn't get a chance to open them because, well you know, i ended up having a baby.

"oh yeah" i looked past the cameras and focused on our childs early education.

"yeah, we can have an orientation on monday, but its cutting it close" i nodded, picking up harls who was waddling at my feet, i put her on the high chair that we sat on the counter.

"they cant do any other day?" demi shook her head.

"well, i can take the day off and go to the orientation while you go on raw?" i picked up leahs socks and put them on her chubby feet as she babbled little words "cant, remember" demi had to hint to me about the segment i would be cutting that night with becky but she couldnt say it because this would be airing before the monday.

"right" i sigh, "dont worry. well figure something out" demi kissed my hand before pouring her smoothie into a cup, putting the lid on and grabbing her gym bag as well as her keys to the car "be back in an hour love you" she called to me before leaving the house, i giggled. finishing putting on harls socks and putting her on the mat on the floor to play with her toys while i clean up the mess demi made.

"hey brina, after you finish that, we'll do a interview mkay" Stuart said as he walked in with his phone, i nodded, wiping down the counter and washing the dishes she used.

 i sat in the spare room, harls down for a nap.

"so, its been a couple of weeks since ive returned to wwe and its been going good, but the only struggle is that were finding it hard to find a good daycare" i said looking at the camera "and the one demi and i have been waiting for us to call us back on, only has monday to show us around" i fiddled with my fingers.

"and we need to find dani a daycare before we start travelling a lot because its much harder to secure a spot when shes only going a couple days a month" as i finish talking my phone starts to ring, i look up to stuart who nods for me to answer, the cameras keep rolling. i answer my phone "hey dom" i smile looking down, "yo, im coming around. i miss my god daughter" he says before hanging up, i scoff and shake my head with a smile "bloody shit head"