18

The appointment went well. Dom was at my side in awe as he watched the tiny blob move around on the screen.

My phone started to vibrate against the vinyl bed I was laying on.

I look at the screen and see demi was facetiming me.

"Hi, did I miss it?" She was out of breath and sweat glistened on her forehead.

"No we're just about to hear it" dom says. I sat up on my elbows and turn the phone to the blob.

The nurse turned up the volume.

The heart beat of my baby was pounding through the speakers.

"Oh wow" I heard demi breath. I turn the phone to face me again.

I laughed at her face. Her eyes were wide and her mouth was turned up.

She snapped her head towards someone off screen.

"I'm so sorry, I've got to go. Be safe" she then kisses the air and hangs up.

On the way home I couldn't stop smiling.

Dom kept on poking fun at me but I didn't care at this point.

We drove to the arena where demi was.

She sat in make up, her music blasting through her phone and she was tapping her legs to the beat.

"Well isn't it my favourite baby mama" Damien turned to corner and placed down the food he was carrying.

"Tis is me" I framed my face with my hands.

Demi popped her head up and smiled through the mirror.

The wrestlers were talking about up coming matches. But all I focus on was the rumbling in my stomach.

My eyes kept on flicking to the salami sticks that luis had.

And he had noticed, he let out a fat snort and started wafting the food near my nose as I sat on demis legs while she got her hair done. "Oh, man I wouldn't test her. She once bit my finger for doing that. Can't imagine what she's like now that she's pregnant" demi tutted, her hands drumming along to the music on my stomach.

My eyes narrowed on the man. His smile dropped and shoved the stick in my hand.

I smirked in Victory, biting a chunk and giggling.

"Oh by the way, management wants you to put JD in your hair" demi looked up from her phone, showing me a text.

"Like highlights?" She hummed a response.

"Cool" I say nodding along to the sound coming from her phone.

After everyone was ready for home. Demi asked me if I wanted to watch a movie at hers.

So when we got to her house, Barry nearly dozed me over with kisses and excited lick. But soon he settled down.

Halfway through the horror movie I remembered the conversation I had with dom earlier today.

I snuck a look over to the black haired girl.

Her eyes were heavy, and they looked like they were about to flutter shut.

"Dems, come on. Let's go to bed" I stood, letting the blanket fall off our legs and held my hand out.

"Huh. Okay" she mumbled. Taking my hand and using it to lift herself up.

I lead her up the stairs and opened her bedroom door. Barry on our tails.

I pulled the covers down and guided her to the pillows.

I tucked her in, nearly stepping on Barry's tail because he got in the way.

I turned on my heels and started my way to the guest bedroom.

"Stay" I hear the faint words of demi.
Looking over my shoulder, I see her with her arms out and her shuffling across the bed so there was room for me. I giggled and walked over, when I laid my head on the pillow, arms instantly sliding around me and pulling me into her body.

"I missed this" demi lazily muttered, her hair ticking my neck.

"I missed you" she hums.

"I missed you too dems" I whispered back.

"Goodnight demi" I rubbed my hands along her arms around my waist.

"Okay, Goodnight. I love you"

My eyes shot open, I sit up and turn to see her faint smile on her lips.

"Demi" I tap her, "what did you just say" I shushed "demi"