4

"Brina!" Hunter yelled out as I walked into catering. I hummed and jogged over to the man.

"Just letting you know, rhea is going to be making an appearance in yours and alexas match tonight" I nodded and sucked the inside of my cheek.

"Is it just rhea or?" I asked wanting more information "actually, the whole of judgement day. Basically just be the biggest heel you can be and accept what they offer you" hunter nodded, I looked over to Steph who sighed at his vagueness "they're offering you a spot on the judgement day. Just accept" she rubbed my arms.

"Okay" I shrugged, turning my back and grabbing a few peices of food before heading back to the locker room.

"Yo brina" I heard my name being yelled across the room.

I turn and see dominik chasing to catch up "hey dom" I smile, I used to watch his father when I was little.

"Whats up, you excited for tonight" he breathed out as he played with his JD shirt.

I snorted and rose my eyebrow "oh yes goodies. So excited to be in a group with my EX tagteam partner" I rolled my eyes, biting down on the salami stick I pinches from catering.

"What actually happened between you too. Demi won't tell me and neither will the others" dom said as we walked over to a equipment box and sat down.

"That's odd" I hummed before shrugging "I 'betrayed' her" I shook my head.

"But how?" Dom asked, i never took him as the nosey type. But then again, my heel turn was one of the more shocking betrayals in the wwe universe.

"Just some personal stuff between her and I. Things got heated so I went to hunter and Steph asking if they could rewrite our storyline" I snorted as dom accepted the answer I gave him. Which was all true but I was keeping some parts in the dark.

"Dom" the child of rey mysterios name got called, demi was standing across the room with her arms crossed with Luis and fergal standing behind her.

Dom sighed and stood, waving goodbye to me as he walked across the room to her.

I shook my head and rolled my eyes at her before disappearing behind a curtain.

I got dressed up in my ring gear while talking to bianca and Becky who kept me company while they waited for their matches later tonight.

I got the five minute warning so I strapped my title around my waist and headed towards the entrance. My music started playing, I walked down the ally, waving and sticking my tongue out to young fans who held their arms out for me.

"HARLEY MORGAN, OMG I LOVE YOU" I heard the sluring words of a man, I found the owner of the face, putting my hands on his cheeks and giving him the best kiss of his life.
The crowd went wild with cheers, I made my way up to the ring.
I sat on the ropes, facing the crowd and just basked in the applause.

Alexas music played and people started to boo as I was the more favoured.

Alexa got in the rink. I held up my title and taunted her, though this was not a title challenge I still decided to wear it with pride.

The match began. Alexa delivered a kick to my stomach but I bounced back pretty quickly we went through exactly how we did it earlier today.

"This is my brutality"

The music stopped the match, alexa who was halfway through a backbreaker put me back down on the canvas.

The judgement day started smacking the apron making alexa panicked, she went to go attack rhea but I grabbed her ankle and wrapped my legs around her leg making her fall. But she got up pretty quickly, my arms go to her neck, making sure not to choke her but to get a tight grip, bliss turned with me as I use her body as an anchor as I ran up the ropes and kicked off them. Smashing alexas back straight into the canvas.

Alexa bliss was winded so I went for the pin.

1...2...3...
And I've won.

The crowd and commentators were chaotic.

I caught my breath as I sat on my knees.

The judgement day snatched a microphone off one of the announcers and climbed into the ring.

"Wow" rheas voice boomed making the crowd go silent, hanging onto every word she spoke.

"That was quite the show harles"

I breathed heavily, in the corner if my eye I watched alexa roll off the stage and went out of view.

"Wasn't it dom dom" rhea laughed as she looked to dominik and priest next to her.

"We could use that on our team, what you say huh, come back to mami?" Rhea teased. She stepped forward and held her hand out, I hesitated in my actions because that's was Harley morgan would do.

But ultimately my hand fell right into place into rheas as she helped me up "Is this you finally joining us?" Dom said into the microphone as him and the rest of the judgement day stood behind rhea.

Dom leant the microphone to my lips "Let's make em pay mami" I smirked as the crowd erupted. Rhea smiled and held out her arms for me to jump in them like I always used to do during tag team but before I could Damien and Finn hoisted me up into their shoulders.

I crossed my legs as I soaked up the applause.

"There you haveit folk. Harley and mami are back together and are ready for anything"Damien spoke into the microphone as the crowd and fans snapped pictures