1

Never in my wildest dreams did I ever imagine myself here. All my childhood I watched big names like the undertaker and Terry funk and all these other stars entertaining the world with their story lines. And here I am, one of wwes biggest heels, Sitting in the office of hunter and Steph, getting told a new storyline. My old storyline was pretty basic, I was a baby face, I used to be a dominant tag team competing wrestler until me and my tag team parter split up over 'differences' and I went off the deep end.

"Brina, were going to involve you in the judgement day" my heart dropped at Steph's words. The judgement day, a group of heels who the world of wwe hate.

Rhea Ripley, someone from my past and now my future.

"Demi and you are going to have a..." hunter trailed off trying to figure out how to put what he wanted to say into words "an enemies to lovers thing going on" Steph said, my heart dropped, demi and me.

Harley morgan and rhea Ripley.

"What do you mean" I laugh, covering my slight discomfort. Not because demi was a girl and all of that. More so discomforted by the fact that would mean demi and I would have to face each other.

"Well we know you and demi used to work together for tag team, and well judgement day needs a bit of love at the moment. So we figured if we put in, create some commotion. Eventually your storyline will converge into a sweet little love story. If you're okay with that" hunter said.

I breathed, letting myself nod at their words "I'm okay with that. But I don't know if demi is" I bit my red lips, seeing as I was still in my ring gear because I just came back from a match against Bianca.

"She was actually the one who agreed first" Steph laughed.