24

The show had finished and the fans were exiting. I was sitting with the rest of JD near the gorilla.

Waiting for the little girl and her mother.

"Here she comes" Damien tapped my shoulder, I turn around and see the girl sprinting towards me.

I crouch to the ground and open my arms.

She smelt of lavender, I smiled up to her mother who was holding her purse and phone.

"Hi darling" I swipe away the hair from her face, it sticking to her cheeks because of the tears.

"Hi Harley" she waved timidly.

She looked up to the boys, who were trying their best to seem less intimidating.

Rhea sat against one of the boxes and watched with a faint smile on her lips and her arms crossed.

"Whats you're name" I move from crouching to sitting on my knees, having to spread them a little to fit my stomach.

"Lily" she but her thumb, her head pointed down to look at me as I held her hips.

"And how old are you lily. I saw your sign about how it's your birthday" I smile sweetly. I looked up to her mother, lily seemed a bit shy. Her mother held up 10 fingers.

"Wow, you're a big girl. 10 years old! Hey" I tried coaxing her out of her shell.

She nodded, her giggle making me light up a little.

"Okay, how bout this" I started, rhea standing up and taking a seat next to us.

"When you're 18 I'll make sure I'll still be wrestling so you can be my tag team partner. How does that sound?" I laughed when her eyes opened wide.

She bounced and nodded.

She gave me a big cuddle, I pulled her tightly into my skin.

"Can we get a picture?" The mom asked. I shook my head yes and stood up, grabbing my title off of the box and motioned for the rest of the group to gather around.

"Wait hold on a sec mom" I held up my finger. I crouched yet again. I strapped my belt around lily's waist, though it practically slipped down her.

Rhea laughed and crouched as well on lily's other side. Putting her fingers up in a rock symbol. The boys lowered as well to fit into frame.

I pointed my finger to the belt around the girls waist and smiled

"Thank you" mom said, her heart swelling at the fact we took our time to do this and make it enjoyable for her.

I took the bandanna from my belt loop, and took a pen that sat opposite to the group. Signed it, and handed it to her "happy birthday"

She started crying again. I laughed softly and took her in my arms again, swaying slightly.

The mom took a video of us. The judgement day smiling down at us and me hugging her daughter.

The mother and daughter got told that they needed to leave by some staff because they were beginning to pack up.

I kissed lily's cheek, rhea gave her a hug and the boys high fixed her and fist bumped her before they got ushered out.

I stood, my smile never dropping from my lips, demis arm went around my shoulders and she brought me closer to her "you're gonna be a great mom" she pressed her lips to my cheek.

That really meant a lot, mainly because I've always doubted my abilities to be nurturing.

"I love you" I kissed her lips.