2

I haven't seen demi since my 'betrayal'. We've seen each other in the training rooms and around but we've both not spoken to each other.

So I was freaking out when hunter told me that I would be helping her out in her fight with kanako, aka asuka.

I was watching behind the curtains, asuka was just ripping into rhea, and I could tell rhea was getting tuckered out.

I got the go ahead from one of the staff members.

I run down the entrance, people cheering as my music played.

Running past dominik mysterio distracted asuka and gave rhea the advantage to kick her into the ropes.

"Am I seeing this right, Harley morgan, rheas former tag team partner coming to the rescue" I heard the commentators chatter.

I payed no mind to them as I grabbed asukas ankle and tugged, making her face plant into the canvas.

The crowd went wild, I heard no booing only cheers.

Rhea nodded to me, our first interaction in a year.

I stood next to dominik, who patted my shoulders.

Asuka managed to get rhea on the ground near dom and I.

Dominik went to her side but I slowly stalked to apron. Guarding the ropes to give rhea the time to get up and save up enough energy to get back into the ring.

Asuka rolled out if the ring and faced me fully, I look back for a second to see rhea not getting up.

Dom came to my side, and started bickering to asuka.

I stepped back to rheas side.

"Get up c'mon" I grabbed rheas hand and yanked her up with me.

"Manic murder" rhea said, referring to our signature move from our tag team days.
Hunter scripted that we give the crowd a little throw back.

Rhea stumbled slightly, still regaining her foot but she grabbed stood tall, she opened her arms for me to jump up, she caught my legs and hoisted me above her head, my feet found her shoulders and my hands clung to her hands, we faced asuka. I jumped off rheas shoulders and propelled myself towards her, rhea swiped her leg under asukas which caused her to crash to the ground on her side. I landed on the wrestler and positively gave her something to think about next time she wants to go up against the judgement day.

Rhea pulled me up and did a once over, checking to see if I was okay. Asuka must've regained her footing and gotten to close to dom, because he was screaming while clutching his eyes in pain, and I could see the blue watery liquid running down his chin.

That angered rhea, we both ran full speed at asuka. She fell back into the apron. Then we both sent our feet flying into asukas body
Rhea breathed, letting go of my arm and pointed to dom who was screaming on the floor in pain as the mist seeped into his skin.

I went to his side and helped wipe the blue stuff from his face as rhea Finished off asuka in the ring with her signature ripetide and pinned her.

I helped dominik up and helped him back to entrance as rhea celebrated her win.

"Fuck" I laughed, it had been a while since I've worked with demi but I remember feeling the same euphoric feeling of being at her side in the ring.

"Is he okay" demi said as she walked into the infirmary. Luis and fergal following behind her.

"Mami it burns" dom whined, calling rhea by his nickname seeing as the cameras were still on us.

Rhea starts pacing and smacking the wall.

I stood off to the side just watching rhea walk back and forth as the medic tried prying Dom's eyes open to fix him up.

When the cameras cut and they said they stopped filming dom started laughing at his reflection.

The man had blue stained hands and cheeks

"That was good" fergal said in his thick accent. I nodded in agreement as I leaned up against the wall. My eyes never leaving demi as she got patted on the back by Luis.

"Great job backthere with the manic murder" Luis turned to me, bringing me out of mytrance. I sent a smile his way and giggled "it's a classic" Ishrugged, spearing a look to demi who wasn't smiling like I was, she gave asingle nod before walking out and leaving behind the judgement day.