13

It's been 4 hours since I've been admitted into the hospital. They said they would like to keep me for observation. Demi has not left my side. She was quiet, weve been sitting in moderate silence for 4 hours and I couldn't take it anymore

"Demi" I shudder, bringing my arms up from under the covers and placing a delicate hand on her arm. She jumps slightly and turns her head to look at me.

"Are you hurting?" She asks standing up and inching closer to me.

"No" I shook my head, pushing myself to sit up.

"I need to know what you're thinking" I whisper my eyes lowering.

Demi didn't speak for many seconds. Which made the anxiety in my stomach bubble.

Her mouth gaped open like a fish before she speaks "I think, I think we need to call Steph" my head nodded and i slapped my hand down on the side table trying to grab my phone.

demi moved my hand as she saw my face contort into pain. demi grabbed my phone and dialed the number. she walked out of the room to talk which left me in silence again.

i look down at my stomach, it was flat. no bump.

i couldnt lie when the thoughts of an abortion came into my mind, my wrestling career was going great at the moment, i was thriving, and because of one stupid drunken night that might all have to go on hold.

"stephs going to be here at 10" demi says sitting down back in the chair.

i inch closer to the side of my bed and pat the new found space for demi to sit down.

"brina?" demi says as she let me lay my head on her chest, i hum in response, to lazy to lift my head.

"are you going to keep it. the baby?" demis voice trembles a little, when demi and i were together we talked about our aspires to be mothers, even looked into ivf a little but unfortunately we broke up before really committing.

i let out a sigh, my breath moving the fabric of demis acdc shirt. i pushed up on my arms to see demis face "i think so" i mutter, demis eyes widen and she sits up a bit too.

"but i might need help" my hands not together not bringing myself to look at the girl.

"absolutely, i was always going to help you brina, in whatever you chose" demi wraps her arms around me and pulls me close, i held in the wince of pain i had because i wanted to feel her warmth.