49

"Babe!" Shit.

"I'm up" I groan as I rolled out of bed, nearly landing on Luna.

"Oh my god. Our infant has a better morning routine than you do" demi snorted as she held harleahs hand.

I flipped her off with a smirk and limped into the bathroom.

Harls fell asleep in the car to the centre and didn't wake up when I plonked her down into the pram.

"Okay, we're late so we better get a move on babe" demi rushed me. I nodded and locked the wheels on the pram and started doing my makeup.

"Hey fam" dom walked in, I waved at him with one hand as I blended my contor.

I finished my makeup and then helped demi with hers.

"Tada" I sung as I kissed her cheek and stood from her lap.

"Ready for your asses to get beat tonight?" Becky laughed as she walked In the opened door. I smirked and put the eye-liner in demis makeup bag.

"Please. The only reason your 'beating our ass' is because we're going back home so my family can meet our daughter" demi snorted, playfully punching becks shoulder.

"Yeah yeah. Still. Whooping your butt" she sat down on the chair next to me as I continued cleaning up.

We hung out in the our locker room for a while until we got the warning to start heading to the sets.

The promo we will be cutting tonight is that rhea and I will be talking about how I showed becky lynch that she should never mess with the judgement day when becky comes and pushs us down the stairs.

Rhea and I walk past the cords and wires, harls back in the lockeroom with Luis and dom.

I jump up and sit on the railing, my feet dangling between rheas thighs, her hands planted on my hips.

"Action"

We step back, making sure we were in the right position for the spot.

"Harley. Please baby. Forgive me. If I didn't pull you off her. You would've gotten into far more worse trouble" she spoke, lowering her head. I grunted and crossed my arms.

"She needs to pay" I snarled, stomping my foot.

"And she will. Just, be patient" rhea grabbed my hand and kissed my knuckles. I fluttered my lashes and giggled.

I wrapped my arms around rheas shoulders.

We both heard the stomping of becky approach but we ignored it and hugged tighter, bracing for impact.

Becky finally reached us, not letting us get a word in before shoving our bodies down the stairs case.

"Unfortunately for you, I'm not patient" she muttered before stomping away, rhea and I still tumbling down the stairs.

When we reach the bottom we both pulls away, holding our ribs and grunting.

Adam came running towards us with two medics. They assessed us before bringing down the stretchers.

The promo finished and the medics stopped grabbing at us.

I sat up and leaned on the wall next to me.

"Fuck. I'm gonna need some ice" I stifled out a laugh.

"Yep" demi snorted. Shifting to lay her head on my thighs

Becky came springing down the stairs. "Oh my god. I'm sorry, I pushed way harder than I thought I wouldve" she crouched down to our level.

"All good becks. We're fine" demi lifted up her hand and grabbed Becky's.

"Woo. Now let's get home. You still gotta pack"