50

The plane ride to Australia was about 20 ish hours so we had packed loads of snacks and frozen milk for Leah.

"Hey I have an idea" demi said, settling into her seat on the isle, we did rock paper scissors to decide who got the isle seat because we put harleah on the window.

"Mmm" I say while rummaging through our carry-on bag to grab the headphone we packed for us to share.

"We should join the mile high club" I stop moving.

Holding in the snort that threatened to rip through me.

"Baby, we can't just leave our daughter unattended while we fuck in the bathroo." I laughed while shaking my head and returning to the savaging the bag for my Desired item.

"Who said it would be in the bathroom" she whispered in my ear. I gasped, dropping the headphones I had just grabbed and turned to her. She wore a wicked smirk and her eyes were suggestive.

"Horny bastard" I giggled before smacking her thigh.

"Eh you might be right but you decided to say yes" she snorted before snatching the headphones from the bag and hooked them up to her phone before handing me one.

I rolled my eyes, and put the ear bud in.

The first song that came on was, Ironically my entrance song.

I giggled as demi started to lip-sync it. I looked over to harls who was throwing around a little toy. I reached down into her diaper bag and pulled out the small container of watermelon demi had cut into tiny pieces.

I opened the lid and popped a peice in her mouth.

Then handed a peice to demi.

We were halfway through the flight. Unfortunately we had a 30 minute lay over to get more fuel.

During that period we got time to stretch our legs.

"Oh my god. You're rhea Ripley, and Harley morgan!" We heard from behind us. I turn to find the voice.

It was a teenage girl and a boy.

I waved as they ran over, dragging their poor mother with them.

"Hi" demi waved, while holding harls in her other arm.

"I'm going to pass out" the girl fanned her face.

I laughed and hugged her "calm down sweet heart" I rubbed her back.

"My names kelly and this is my brother baker" I finally took the chance to look at the boy, he had down syndrome.

"Hi baker. I see you're a fan" I point to his shirt, the new merchandise of the judgement day.

"Yeah" he bobbed his head.

"Hey guys. Unfortunately we've got to head back to the plane now. But if you'd like a photo before we leave. We'd been happy to do that for you" demi said, noting our time was reaching a short and we still had to go to the parents bathroom in the airport to change Leah.

The mother whipped out her phone and we posed with the kids, demi repositioned harleah to face away from the camera.

We said goodbye and left to the bathrooms.

After a couple minutes we rushed back into the plane.