43

After my big match i crashed on the way home, the medic checked out my ankle, just a sprain.

"Come on baby, we've gotta go to the centre" demi shook my shoulder, I totally forgot we had agreed to help the company with day 2 of try outs.

I groan, reluctantly opening my eyes and sitting up. When my vision finally comes to me I see harleah being held up by a wrap against demis chest.

"Well don't you look cute" I kiss leahs head as she looks up at me.

I peck demis cheek before jumping in the shower and washing away all my soreness.

"Don't dare post that. IM BEING SERIOUS DOMINIK OSCAR GUTIERREZ!"

what the fuck is going on? I quickly get changed into my gym clothes and run iut of the room. I witness demi spanking Dom's ass while fergie holds harls and Luis laughs. I groan before sitting down next to fergal.

"What did he post" I whisper, fergal sits harleah on his lap, holding her with one arm while showing me his phone.

It was a photo of demi with harleah in the wrap on her back while she wiped down her high chair with the caption "MAMIS A HOUSE WIFE".

I snorted and covered my nose in fear of boogers coming flying out.

After the children had calmed down, and demi got dom to delete the post we all made our way to the performance centre.

"Alright, brina you are on bump tuts" I nodded, grabbing my gym bag and my kid. Yes I know, bringing my child to a gym and my workplace may be crazy, but the rest of the people I trust to care after my child were busy, and I figured I could wear her on me while I was instructing and teaching and then hand her to one of her aunts or uncles while demonstrating.

"Okay, good morning future wrestlers. My name is brina, or as yall may know me, Harley" I patted my hands along harleahs bum as I walked around the ring and got a good look at each possible future NXT superstar.

"Please do excuse my most recent accessory. Motherhood does not stop for work I'm afraid" I smiled, supporting the weight of harleah by holding her, even though she was in the wrap and there was no way of her falling out.

"Now, I'm going to be totally honest with all of you. I hated this, when I first started. Absolutely hated it" I shook my head, turning slowly in the centre if the ring. I glance over at demi who was holding my vloging camera. Yes I know, the wwe staff are still insisting that I vlog.

"It killed me, I had bruises, I had sore muscles. I didn't even want to finish, was this close to quitting" I hold my fingers inches apart. "But you know what I have now?" I drop my hand and turn quickly, holding leahs head.

"A title" I laughed, some of the wrestlers laughed as well and others nodded.

"And that's because I didn't quit, qnd I pushed through it all." I smiled, my eyes falling on a smaller red headed girl. She had girlish feckless dancing across her face and kind eyes.

"So, today, I'm going to make you all want to quit, make you hate this session so much. But it's for your own good. Know why? Because you can use that hatred to fuel you're passion. Yall passionate about wrestling right?" I asked, a chorus of fuck yeahs and cheers startled harleah awake.

"Okay well let's get to work" I clapped. I walked towards the ropes and started unstrapping Leah from my body and passed her down to Luis who was also assigned on bumps.

I then went back to the center of the ring.

I waved my fingers towards rhea and she climbed into the ring.

"Okay, first. Well demonstrate a simple back bump" I say, setting myself in front of rhea who's knees were bent slightly, I walked back and once I was happy with the spaced between us I ran at her. Her arm sprung out and I threw myself onto my back, tucking my head in.

I laughed when hitting the canvas before accepting the hand rhea had held out for me.

"Okay, who can tell me what I just did" I turned to the crowd.

The little redhead shot her hand straight up.

"Yes you. Name and ring name" I pointed to her. She stepped forward, her hands trembling a little.

"Corey, and my ring name is blaze" she muttered, her eyes dropping and her weight shifting from one leg to the other.

"Okay, blaze. What did I do" I step closer. "Smacked your hands down and tucked your chin in so you didn't bang your head" I smiled "correct" I place my hands on her shoulder and leading her to demi.

"Okay, out of the ring, individual bumps" demi yells and people scatter.

We go through the steps of taking a pump, falling straight onto your back and smacking your hands down to make the bump sound more impactful.

After each new wrestler had their share of trying, I went over to the corner of the ring, sitting up on the turnbuckles with my sheet of paper.

I got told to mark them, like grading. Basically seeing where they place on a scale of 1-10.

Most were ranging from 5-7. Except for one. Blaze. She was excelling, which truly shocked me, she seemed so timidly and looked like she could hurt a fly.

Paul came over and stood next to me at the turnbuckles.

Demi was going through the next phase which was over head bumps.

Paul was asking who each wrestler was, muttering his predictions until he got to Corey.

"She's a 9? Her" his voice was quiet but his shock was loud.

I nodded, "She's better than most of the men here" I whispered back.

When I looked back over to the group, blaze was working with another individual on how to sell a suplex. This woman could be at least 195 ibs and blaze barely 110 ibs. Yet blaze had the girl on her shoulders and threw herself back with ease.

That earned a clap from me.

"Okay guys, take a break" I jumped off my seat, jogging over to demi who wiped the sweat of her brow.

"You saw what I saw right?" Demi nodded.

We rolled out of the ring and walked over to our bags, as well as our child who was sleeping in her pram with her uncle dom watching over her.

"I'm going to look for the little red head" I waved before turning and scanning the gym for the firecracker.

When my eyes landed on her, she's on the phone in the corner, and it looked very heated.