3

I had a free day before I had to make appearances tonight and my fight with alexa bliss.

Alexis and I decided to head to the gym and rehearse our fight like we have been for the past week.

"There's my girl" Alexis screamed as she ran towards me after dropping her gym bag. I held my arms out and let her jump on me.

"Ugh I've missed you" the wrestler said hoping down and picking her stuff back up as we walked to the ring.

Some of the male fighters were on the machines and stretching.

"Hey drew" I called over to drew McIntyre who was one of my good friends.

"Hey bunny" he said using my nickname half of the wwe stars call me.

Alexis and I got straight into the ring after we stretched.

Demis pov

Luis and I decided to head the gym today, dom and fergal were back in their hotel rooms.

When we entered to gym we heard the immediate grunting of fighting. We look over and see brina and Alexis, brina had Alexis on her shoulders about to slam her down.

"She got better" Luis nodded with a pout on his lips. I sneered over in his direction, brina daddio had gotten better, but I won't say it out loud.

"Let's just work out man" I shoved my bag down into the ground and started towards the weights that were set up near the ring brina was in.

Luis and I worked out for an hour before I saw brina approaching in the mirror in front of me.

"Dems, I saw you watching, come in the ring" brina said with a smirk. She knew that I never refused a challenge.

"And leave Luis alone. Never" I said turning the volume of my music up. Brina scoffed, rolling her eyes she grabbed my phone.

She walked away, I stood quickly and followed her "brina give it back mate" she shook her head, rolling into the ring and faced me.

"Want it, then you better beat me" she teased the phone in front of my face before chucking it to alexis who was sitting on the ropes with an amused face.

I scoffed and crossed my arms after climbing into the ring "what? You scared?" Brina sneered as flung out her arms and looked to her friend.

I took this chance to run at her.

Brings pov

Before she could even touch me I dipped to the side. Bouncing off the ropes demi turned and snarled at me.

I giggled as we started to circle each other

"Come on, you are rhea Ripley. The eradicator" I said in a mocking tone, demi pounced again but this time I let her make contact. She pushed me all the way into the ropes before pushing her foot into my stomach.

I knew she wouldn't actually try to hurt me.
She never did.

"Fight back" demi grunted as she pushed off the ropes and scoffed as I smirked.

I shrugged and complied to her words. She looked at Luis for a second which gave me a chance to run and jump on her, climbing over shoulders, I wrapped my legs around her head then I swung my body weight off to the side of her body. Making her fly forward towards the floor before releasing my legs from her head and landing on the ground.

The crowd we had curated clappedas demi stood and grabbed a hold of the ropes.

"Forgot I could do that didn't you" I laughed walking over to Alexis and grabbed the phone and held it out to demi.

Demi snatched it from my hands and ducked under to ropes to hand the phone to Luis.

"Oh its not over brina" demi sounded really pissed now.

This is going to be fun

Demi came running at me and her foot came flying towards my stomach which sent me flying into the turnbuckles.

I scoffed and shook my head as I watched demi land on the floor, I shook off the pain in my back and ran at demi.

She pushed me back but caught my arms, my head trapped between her legs and my arms held behind my back, she let go of my arms ling enough for her to wrap my her arms around my stomach and flung me up.

I was now angry, and she just gave me the best opportunity to fling myself back so demi goes flying over me lands on her back. I scrambled to get her arm in a lock. I squeezed my legs and pulled with all my force.

Demi waited until the last minute to tap out.

When I let go demi pushed off the floor.

"Still can't beat me babe, but it is nice to be between those thighs again" I winked over to my ex tagteam partner.

Demi stormed over to me and pushed me back "you don't get to think about that anymore. Not after what you did" she spat before dipping out of the ring and left me standing there.

Alexis tapped my shoulder "what was that about" she snorted as she handed me my water bottle that had my name on it as well as a poster of me and my title.

"Nothing" I shrugged, not wanting to remember those times.

Alexis and I parted ways as we both went to get some rest before our match.