11

It's been a week since my wild night. I've formally apologised to Drew's wife, she was all fine with it and found it funny.

"You're on now harley" I got my view and strutted down to the ring, wearing my belt and my signature smirk.

The fight with shayna was going great, I was winning.

I went for the pin but she kicked out of it.

I staggered up, getting slightly exhausted at this point.

Shayna kicked my stomach which only made me more frustrated. I ran at shayna and pushed her into the turnbuckles. She slumped down, I grabbed her arms and threw her down into the canvas.

I lifted her legs and got the pin.

I stood up and soaked up the applause. Rhea was standing ringside and she was clapping alongside with the rest of the judgement day.

I turned to face rhea, her face dropped, she tapped the side of dom.

I felt a sudden urge of dizziness.

Before I could start to sway rhea rolled into the ring and took my side. Next thing I know she had me on her back and was carrying me out as the boys carried my title.

"I don't feel so good guys" I mumbled into the neck of demi who was carrying me to the medical bay.

"That's a lot of blood" dom mutters to Luis as they walked behind us. Fergal nodded and walked closer.

What were they talking about?

"Hey Monique. I don't know what's happening but she got kicked and then started bleeding" demi hushed out as she laid me down on the med bed.

Demis pov

"Okay brina, I'm going to need you to stay awake for me" Monique tapped brinas cheeks, lifting up her eye lid and flashing a light in her eye.

"Demi, she needs space" Luis grabbed my arm trying to tug me back. I pulled away from his touch "no I'm not leaving" I spat not taking my eyes off the blood that smeared between brinas thighs.

"We're not leaving. But just moving so she can get help" dom said cutting in front of my eye sight.

I sighed and nodded, taking a few steps back. I bit the side of my lip until it bleed.

"Okay" Monique said stepping back and looking back at us "her condition is too serious and I can't help her so I will ring the ambulances and they will take her to the hospital" I nodded as the medic left to grab her phone.

"Just hang on brines" I rub her cheek as she lulled in and out of consciousness.

The ambulance arrived and we were wheeling her out the back way to avoid press.

"Someone needs to ride with her" the medic asked as he aided brina into the rig.

"I will" I say hopping up and sitting in the empty seat.