27

"breath baby. BREATH" demi stood at my side, holding my hand and rubbing my shoulders.

I had my legs put up on these ledge things and the doctor directly in front of my whoha.

I got told to push, I tensed up my whole body and pushed.

"You've got this" demi kissed my knuckles. I cried out in pain, this crotch demon was destroying me.

"I c-cant. It hurts-s to much" I kuttered, feeling my whole chest deflait with air.

"You can. I know you can"

"Push"

I pushed again. And then I heard it.

The sound, the beautiful sound of my baby crying. I heaved up to try to look but one of the doctors pushed me down.

"You did it baby" demi laughed, her eyes nearly filling with tears.

"Hey mom, we're gonna need someone to cut the cord" the female doctor said popping her head over the blankets that covered my legs.

I pulled my lips between my teeth and looked over to demi, I raised my eyebrows "do you want to" I asked, she snapped out of her trance and nodded. She left my side and took the scissors from the doc.

"She's beautiful" demi muttered in awe.

"Its a girl" I breathed out, my head falling back against my pillow.

"Yes mom you are correct it is a girl" a lazy smile fell across my lips.

The doctors took my baby away into a corner of the room, cleaning off the goop and wrapping her up.

"You did it baby" demi kissed my lips, moving the hair that stuck to my face because of the sweat.

The nurse came over and started doing something to my downstairs area but the doctor walked over and placed my baby in my arms.

"Hi darling" I spoke softly, my baby's eyes fluttered open, beautiful brown.

"She's perfect" demi stood farther away, I looker over to her, pulling her with my free hand and making her sit down.

"She is isn't she" I whispered, demi got stuck looking at her eyes.

My lids felt heavy, my head lulled to the side, my monitor started beeping.

The doctors ran over to the side demi was sitting on.

"Hey mom, I'm gonna jeed you to take the baby" the doctor said to demi, who sputtered a response but complied with the instruction.

And then my vision went black, and the only thing I could think about were those gorgeous brown eyes.

Demis pov

The doctor explained to me that the labour and pushing had retorn the tear in brina uterus, and that she had to be rushed to surgery.

"Shhhh, it's okay" I bounced slowly, brushing my fingers against the baby's forehead "You're mommy's gonna be okay" the screams wouldn't stop.

"We're here" Rebecca and colby came running into the room, I had called them for help, seeing as baby brina wouldn't go to sleep.

"Please help me" I laughed quietly, Rebecca smiled, putting her bag down and walked over to my side.

It's been a few hours since brinas gone into surgery, colby was holding bub, he claimed he missed his daughter being this size.

"When we found out she was pregnant she had torn her lining and now it's torn again. So she's in surgery now and it's only a matter of time before she comes out" I said into the phone, everyone from the party was still at my house, and they were setting up the nursery as a suprise for brina.

I heard awes and wishes from the other side of the phone.

"Afternoon. Mrs daddio is out of the O.R and she's one her way down now" one if the scrub nurses said just as I got off the phone.

Rebecca rubbed my arm, I saw brina laying in her bed, her top half was covered but her stomach was shown, there was a layer of dressing and brown stain against her skin.

They slide the bed into the original spot, hooked her up to an iv and made sure she had fluids.

Colby handed me the baby, I rocked her and she calmed down a bit, I looked over at brina asleep in the bed.

I walked over and rested the bub on her chest, I held most of the weight so it wouldn't strain brinas breathing.

Rebecca came by my side and moved the covering lower down, making sure not to give her a nip slip but enough to give bub skin to skin contact.

Even though brina was still asleep she brought her hand up and rested it on bubs bottom.

Two hours later, colby went home because their babysitter had to leave but becca said she'll stay with me. Which I was bery appreciative of.

"Oh fuck" my head snapped up to see brinas eyes open and her hand resting on her stomach as she sat herself up.

Her eyes searched the room.

Panic flooded through her eyes but the storm settled when her eyes spotted the cot next to me with her baby.

"Hi" she looked over to me, my hand resting on the back of the cot.

I stood, Rebecca following me.

"You scared me" I kissed her temple and laced my fingers with her, making sure not to knock the iv.

"Oh my bad" brina said sarcastically, her eyes rolling and her lips curling up into a smile.