𝙎𝙝𝙞𝙗𝙪𝙮𝙖

Mature Themes and Language

-
-
-

"A TICKET TO SHIBUYA PLEASE"

The woman's hair was sleek and pristine. The way she stood, was professional. Her presence felt thick and almost made it hard to breathe. Her nails were done, the sharp acrylic lightly scratched the counter.

"Yea ma'am, here you are" A ticket was handed to her and she carried along to the train.

RIING! RIING! RIING!

She picked up her phone and answered it.

"Why are you calling me?" She asked as she already know who it was.

"Is my little sister excited for her first big job in Shibuya!! Oh how I remember when you were so little and a baby. I changed your diapers and I-"

You knew that annoying voice from anywhere.

"Satoru! What? Shut up! I'm trying to look mysterious" She mumbles as she looks around the train.

"Y/N! Ever since you became a higher up, you've been ghosting me. I talk to Yuta more than you!" Satoru whined with an evident frown on his face, though you couldn't see it.

"I've been busy! Once I get to Shibuya we can meet up" You reply as you adjusted your blindfold.

"Yeah well I'll be waiting, be safe" And with that, Satoru hung up. You sat on one of the seats, manspread. Your jujutsu outfit was all black and fitted your body perfectly.

After an hour of the train ride, you heard the beep.

Beep!

Arrived to Shibuya!

A/N

SHE'S BAAAACKKKKK! Now this was just a preview! Should I make a sequel to this book? Since season 2 is out... let me know! But this Y/N has been one of my favorites!

🎉 You've finished reading 𝑺𝑶𝑹𝑪𝑬𝑹𝑬𝑹'𝑺 𝑨𝑵𝑻𝑯𝑬𝑴- 𝑱𝑱𝑲 𝑿 𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑫𝑬𝑹 🎉