𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝘿𝙞𝙙 𝘼𝙡𝙡 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙂𝙤? (𝙀𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜)

Mature Themes and Language

-
-
-

ONCE EVERYONE KNEW YOU WERE

back, they wanted to surprise you. They never knew how much you affected them but.... Everyone needed you around. So today, you were all going to the beach!

It may be the middle of December but, that didn't matter!

And today was going to be the star of something new. Whether it be exciting or depressing...

Just waking up, you open your eyes to find multiple faces looking down at you.

"ACK- what the hell!?" You look up at the faces, rubbing your eyes.

"Come on Y/N get up and get ready, we're all going somewhere" Satoru stated with a smile on his face.

"Where are we going?" You ask as you get up from your bed, ruffling Toge's hair.

"That's a surprise for you to find out. Now hurry up! We don't have all day!" Satoru stated, as he walked out the room.

"Salmon" Toge agreed with Satoru, as he also headed out the room.

Sighing to yourself, you lightly chuckle as you start getting ready. In just a few minutes you were ready to go.

Exiting out of the room, you go outside of the dorms. A small breeze runs past you, making you shiver.

"You changed your uniform to white?" Yuta asked as he wrapped his arm around your shoulder.

"Uh yeah... I didn't like the old one. But now we match!" The male lit up as he looked at his own uniform and back at yours.

"Hahaha! Say anymore and poor Megumi's going to get jealous" Yuta whispered as the two of you follow behind the rest of the group.

Speaking of Megumi... after the boy had confessed his love for you. It shocked your completely.

You knew he loved you but... not in that way. And you would hate to hurt the boys feelings but... You couldn't give him a straight answer..

It was like... you loved everyone the same?

Too busy talking to Yuta, you hadn't noticed that you arrived to your location.

"Y/NNNN We're here!" Satoru yelled as he waved his arms around. Turning towards him, you see a bunch of balloons and decorations.

Also the whole school of Kyoto?!

"Wait... what's going on?" You ask in a confused voice, until it hit you.... Today was your birthday.

(If your birthday isn't in the winter time um... bare with me)

"Oh! It's my birthday? Holy..crap" When you realized it was your birthday, your face lit up a bit.